Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga doesn’t owe us anything

Biggest Bitch

Featured Posts

Biggest Bitch

I see this sentence a lot on GGD. Am I the only one who don’t agree with this? Of course her talent is the biggest reason why she’s so famous, but there are plenty of other talented singers who disappeared, thanks to their fans. We’re buying her CDs, we are watching her videos, we are talking about her, of course she does owe us. This won’t be popular, but without us she wouldn’t be that rich, famous and critically acclaimed. :trollga:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudz Xinc
2 minutes ago, Biggest Bitch said:

I see this sentence a lot on GGD. Am I the only one who don’t agree with this? Of course her talent is the biggest reason why she’s so famous, but there are plenty of other talented singers who disappeared, thanks to their fans. We’re buying her CDs, we are watching her videos, we are talking about her, of course she does owe us. This won’t be popular, but without us she wouldn’t be that rich, famous and critically acclaimed. :trollga:

You're in trouble. I got WPs for saying that. Good luck. :trollga:

Look at those clowns

Biggest Bitch
Just now, Rudz Xinc said:

You're in trouble. I got WPs for saying that. Good luck. :trollga:

Really? lol

I mean she doesn’t OWE us anything, but it’s fair to expect stuff from her. If you don’t release people are gonna naturally unstan and look back on the past days

Biggest Bitch
1 minute ago, Little99 said:

I would say you're right but I don't want WPs anymore :fatcat: 

You just said I’m right sis :selena:

Run :trollga:

yes and

Well, it's business. If artists don't satisfy their customers, they will lose them eventually and that's it :yennefer:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Lady Gaga Opens Up About Past Suicidal Thoughts And Hating Being Famous

'I hated being a star. I felt exhausted and used up.'

"but without us she wouldn’t be that rich, famous and critically acclaimed." Also without us, she might be mentally stable and carefree :huntyga:

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

Glamourpuss

We all want to be entertained but sometimes she can't do it and when fans make demands it comes across as entitled because they don't factor in the possibility she might be suffering with anxiety, depression or a fibromyalgia flare up that stops her from being who she wants to be.

I suggest listening to Fun Tonight and reading the lyrics because she's sending a message with that song. 

Archived