💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga doesn’t owe us anything

Biggest Bitch

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, brizoda said:

When one has chronic depression lost all interest in all things, but she wants to be an actress in Gucci?

But it seems that she only lost interest in Chromatica

Something is fishy

sorry, but this does not make sense, just because she has that condition she can't do what she wants? . Just because she does not want to work with Chromatica doesn't mean that she does not feel pain or that she can't do what she wants.

Also, if she stops working with Chromatica it's because she's not comfortable with it anymore, and that's fine, y'all have to learn to get over it. (Still I think the era is not over)

💜

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serial Chiller

Lmao what a bunch of entitled snobs. This is the VERY definition of entitlement. Thinking you somehow deserve more than what you invest in.

You got what you paid for. She’s an entertainer who sells you her products- If you spend on her album, you get the album. If you spend on her merch, you get the merch. If you spend on tour tickets, you get to see her live. Equivalence of values. Anything else is entirely HER and her team’s grace. 

The fanbase COLLECTIVELY is valuable to her. You and your entitled lot? Nah, she’s fine without you. Leave if you don’t think your investment is not worth what you get. 

I may sound rude but I sure as hell aint as rude as you are to Gaga.

Serial Chiller
3 hours ago, brizoda said:

She has chronic depression but she want to be an actress in Gucci?

Something is wrong here

Wtf are you on about? You’re seriously annoying. How is promoting an album that’s been released the same as working behind the scenes on other projects? You really need a break and grow up. 

Butters Stotch

Honestly, I cannot understand some of you. And I don't mean to sound shady by saying this. I just literally cannot understand you when you guys say stuff like this. The connection I have with this woman and her art goes beyond anything, and I feel like I truly respect her and her art in a way some of you don't. Yes, of course it's kind of her job to keep fans happy, but pretending her to only do that would reduce her work to a strictly commercial matter, and that's not what it is. SHE MAKES ART, and as an artist, she's free to do whatever she wants, she's free to promote her albums or not, to record videos or not, to release new music or not. Yes, she does have a contract that she is obligated to respect, but that doesn't make her a robot that exists just to keep everyone satisfied. 

This is the exact reason why she was once about to abandon her career. She doesn't feel free. You guys just need to respect her. If you don't want to support her, then don't do it. But you supporting her doesn't mean she has to live to keep you guys satisfied. It's so sad...

Of course I would love it if she promoted Chromatica the way she promoted BTW and TFM, but she has said plenty of times that she isn't happy doing that, and I'm sure she does her best to still tryna keep her fans satisfied and respect the boundaries and limits she has established to keep herself on a healthy state of mind. There are plenty of artists doing massive promotion of their work, yet you are still demanding this from Gaga. Her time of doing worldwide promotion has passed and left lots of traumas and scars on her, she's on another level now and you have to understand that.

You want her to promote Chromatica, but you have yet to understand the message behind it. If you liked Chromatica but still cannot respect Gaga and treat her as a human being, what's the point?... sometimes I just wish she was an indie artist and felt free to do whatever the f*ck she wanted

angry simon cowell GIF

There, I had to say it.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Butters Stotch
3 hours ago, brizoda said:

When one has chronic depression lost all interest in all things, but she wants to be an actress in Gucci?

But it seems that she only lost interest in Chromatica

Something is fishy

Maybe her interest was just releasing the album and letting the music speak by itself. There's nothing wrong with that. Chromatica has a lot to say by it's own, visuals and everything else is a plus, honestly.

Butters Stotch
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

at the end of the day, Gaga is as successful as she is due to how many clubs she hit, songs she wrote, styles she created, just her overall work ethic and talent. Let's not diminish what she's accomplished and created.

God, this :tony: literally this. Some people talk as if she had a career only because of fans. No, she doesn't, she had to fight hard AF for her talent to be acknowledged. Yes, fans are a huge part of her succes, but her art and her talent don't depend on fans approval. She's not your regular manufactured pop star, let's face it. Not tryna be shady, it's just the truth. She had to work her ass off to be where she is. If she hadn't, there would be no fan base, but she would still be one of the most talented musicians of our generation.

PawsUpJago

The genuine lack of empathy displayed here sometimes is disturbing, it's like half of you didn't take in any of the messages of Chromatica itself. You bought the album? You got it. Why are some of you acting so hard done by. You're not relinquishing your money paying her every single day to "do nothing" like a company paying an employee to slack off day in day out. If you must reduce her to merely a product then you got what you paid for, so **** off. 

I used to see this mentality as just a result of the sheer passion and love you had for her, and just always wanting to hear from her etc.

But it in reality is just super unhealthy to fixate on something like this with all of your energy to the point where you become vile toward the HUMAN BEING you proclaim to idolise so much. Work on yourselves, the level of melodrama would still be funny if it wasn't so dark-sided and genuinely unsettling. 

This woman has changed my life in a lot of ways, and I'm so bored of still seeing these same fickle viewpoints from people who will just lick her ass the next time she releases something music wise, as if they never doubted her.

(And yes, I'm sure these type of responses are just as tiring to see time and time again, but at least we are speaking from a place of empathy) 

I just want her to feel free and happy in whatever she does, she deserves to feel that way after how much she has helped a lot of us through our darkest times.

Rudz Xinc
5 hours ago, PartySick said:

Self Defense Fighting GIF

But for real, I disagree with y'all :huntyga: she's self made. You might be a fanatic member of the cult but at the end of the day, Gaga is as successful as she is due to how many clubs she hit, songs she wrote, styles she created, just her overall work ethic and talent. Let's not diminish what she's accomplished and created.

Us emptying our wallets helps but we didn't create Lady Gaga, we don't own Lady Gaga, and Lady Gaga is certainly not indebted to us.

:applause:

I'd like to discuss my thought further, but I don't wanna get more WPs, so I'll just let it rest. :trollga:

Look at those clowns

Glamourpuss
9 hours ago, brizoda said:

Then why she is not clear about Chromaticaand says sorry guys I'm not interested in Chromatica anymore than let us expect something more day after day?

And then the Chromatica ball has no sense

I think she is interested in it but once Coronavirus ruined all her plans she decided that she didn't have to promote it if she didn't want to. :shrug:

The tour was only a few dates and not a huge worldwide tour like previous ones. I'm assuming she didn't want to commit to something she knows she would struggle with. 6 dates in 2 months is manageable.

22 hours ago, Biggest Bitch said:

I see this sentence a lot on GGD. Am I the only one who don’t agree with this? Of course her talent is the biggest reason why she’s so famous, but there are plenty of other talented singers who disappeared, thanks to their fans. We’re buying her CDs, we are watching her videos, we are talking about her, of course she does owe us. This won’t be popular, but without us she wouldn’t be that rich, famous and critically acclaimed. :trollga:

She doesn't owe anyone anything, but she should avoid deluding her fans and constantly keeping them on a tightrope, not knowing if and when something will eventually happen. 

It would be better if she made statements herself to lower fans' expectations.  For example, tell her fans clearly, perhaps via some insider, that there will be no new videos or performances for X months (or even years). Her silence sometimes is deafening. 

She doesn't owe you anything, just because you buy art doesn't make the artist obliged to deliver anything that you ask for. I am not here for the charts and the awards , if you are here just because you support an artistry just to feel better for your self ( charts , awards etc ) then that's not a problem for the artists to solve. 

Every other should respect their audience of course and not take it for granted like putting out trash music or becoming a low quality influencer.

None in this life owes you anything.

your self entitlement stinks.

Archived