💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga doesn’t owe us anything

Biggest Bitch

Featured Posts

10 hours ago, Biggest Bitch said:

Nobody forced her to be a star. I feel bad for her, and I hope she will be okay, but it was her choice 

Just like nobody is forcing you to be a Gaga fan, she doesn't have to give you anything. If you have any problem, stop being a fan and that's it :awkney:

💜

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, brizoda said:

She has chronic depression but she want to be an actress in Gucci?

Something is wrong here

I dont mean to be rude or anything but i dont understand what your saying here 

PartySick
11 hours ago, Rudz Xinc said:

You're in trouble. I got WPs for saying that. Good luck. :trollga:

11 hours ago, Little99 said:

I would say you're right but I don't want WPs anymore :fatcat: 

11 hours ago, Biggest Bitch said:

You just said I’m right sis :selena:

Run :trollga:

Self Defense Fighting GIF

But for real, I disagree with y'all :huntyga: she's self made. You might be a fanatic member of the cult but at the end of the day, Gaga is as successful as she is due to how many clubs she hit, songs she wrote, styles she created, just her overall work ethic and talent. Let's not diminish what she's accomplished and created.

Us emptying our wallets helps but we didn't create Lady Gaga, we don't own Lady Gaga, and Lady Gaga is certainly not indebted to us.

11 hours ago, Andreu said:

:applause:

🖤

brizoda
5 minutes ago, Suuus said:

When one has chronic depression lost all interest in all things, but she wants to be an actress in Gucci?

But it seems that she only lost interest in Chromatica

Something is fishy

PartySick
11 hours ago, Sour Candy said:

Well, it's business. If artists don't satisfy their customers, they will lose them eventually and that's it :yennefer:

I'd say for every cult member that skips an album because it's not the dark pop dance album they wanted, there's 20 people from the gp that'll see the cardboard cutout of Gaga's face in a Walmart or Target with "NEW ALBUM" under it and decide "eh, why not?" :laughga:

I'd love to know how many sales come from actual Monsters and how many are just casual fans who buy what they like, skip what they don't, and appreciate that Gaga will do what she wants.

🖤

brizoda
8 minutes ago, Suuus said:

She could do piano renditions of Chromatica's songs

10 minutes ago, brizoda said:

When one has chronic depression lost all interest in all things, but she wants to be an actress in Gucci?

Something is fishy

Your comment Makes no sense 

I think it's the opposite, pandering to "her fans" instead of the GP is what almost destroyed her career.

Glamourpuss
31 minutes ago, brizoda said:

She has chronic depression but she want to be an actress in Gucci?

Something is wrong here

Gaga has always been the type of person to go after what she wants. Sometimes life is difficult for her but she is determined to not let the depression win and she always tries to push forward with her life even though she struggles sometimes.

Glamourpuss
30 minutes ago, brizoda said:

Something is fishy

I think making Chromatica was a therapeutic process for her. She opened up about her traumas and it helped to heal her and I think she doesn't want to be in that headspace too much. But she still has other dreams and ambitions and when the opportunities pop up she grabs them. 

brizoda
11 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I think making Chromatica was a therapeutic process for her. She opened up about her traumas and it helped to heal her and I think she doesn't want to be in that headspace too much. But she still has other dreams and ambitions and when the opportunities pop up she grabs them. 

Then why she is not clear about Chromaticaand says sorry guys I'm not interested in Chromatica anymore than let us expect something more day after day?

And then the Chromatica ball has no sense

Big Reputation

Honestly I don’t really expect anything from her anymore. I try not to be disappointed anymore either. I think of it as if something does happen then that’s cool, if not it’s fine.

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Pennywise

Why do I feel like this thread will be closed soon because it'll get too messy :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

sarahb
10 hours ago, Suuus said:

The only 34 thats not old

I was scrolling through waiting for someone to call this out

Women aren't allowed to turn 30 :nails:

RAMROD

Excuse yew, Gaga owes me a quid and 2 knuts exactly from when she borrowed it at gas station for 3 cups of coffee and a wonder bread, because "she don't hold no cash", thank yew!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived