💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga doesn’t owe us anything

Biggest Bitch

Featured Posts

The reason she's rich, famous and critically acclaimed is because she's fantastic, and if anyone owes anything maybe I owe her for the pleasure she's given me. I've paid some money, but not a whole lot. I wish I could give her more than money. I send her my love.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let’s put it in simple terms. All of us in this forum might die today or tomorrow. But then again every day thousands are born that might grow to the liking of Gaga’s music. So basically the complaining about lack of promo and stuff like that is useless. Be happy with what she delivers...

awkward youre welcome GIF

PsychoMaxcara

I still think Chromatica deserved better. And I'm still hoping she'll prove me wrong and release more visuals for it before moving on to Joanne Act II

Defmix100

she doesn't owe us a single thing, but I think it would be awesome if she would drop extra songs for fans like she did with Stache and SOFU

PsychoMaxcara
11 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

she doesn't owe us a single thing, but I think it would be awesome if she would drop extra songs for fans like she did with Stache and SOFU

Yasss!!! I love the idea of Inbetweengles (songs released without any real intention but to keep fans entertained until the next big projects starts). It's a great way how to put B-sides/scrapped songs out there, earn some extra cash/streaming points, and it's better than to leave your songs rot away on some dusty hard drive + since the songs aren't really 'singles' she wouldn't get crap for them underperforming or them not sounding radio friendly enough.

I very much consider The Cure to be a filler song released to keep her name out there, but without the added pressure of being the next big single.

nodandsmile
6 hours ago, Biggest Bitch said:

We’re buying her CDs, we are watching her videos, we are talking about her, of course she does owe us.

this logic is one I will never get

when you paid, you got your products... so what now? ain't nobody forced you to support her in the first place and you don't have to do it in the future either  :shrug:

I swear you'd think Gaga put a gun over your heads and said "you gone stan me b*tch!!!"

Defmix100
22 minutes ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

Yasss!!! I love the idea of Inbetweengles (songs released without any real intention but to keep fans entertained until the next big projects starts). It's a great way how to put B-sides/scrapped songs out there, earn some extra cash/streaming points, and it's better than to leave your songs rot away on some dusty hard drive + since the songs aren't really 'singles' she wouldn't get crap for them underperforming or them not sounding radio friendly enough.

I very much consider The Cure to be a filler song released to keep her name out there, but without the added pressure of being the next big single.

Exactly it's really sad that so many songs are locked away when they could rather fill out time between eras and like you say they can sell them too, it's a win win

Firecracker

She has low involvement on when to release or promote. People should be slandering her team, not herself!

PunkTheFunk

Gaga is our EMPLOYEE. What don't people understand about this. We pay her wages, and she works for us by making music. It's really simple actually.

1 hour ago, Firecracker said:

She has low involvement on when to release or promote. People should be slandering her team, not herself!

No one needs to be slanderd here

brizoda
8 hours ago, Suuus said:

Except they dont suffer from fibromyalgie ptsd and chronic depression

She has chronic depression but she want to be an actress in Gucci?

Something is wrong here

Archived