💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga doesn’t owe us anything

Biggest Bitch

Featured Posts

21 minutes ago, Lucas said:

When you have millions of fans you can't please everyone...
Again, this is not just about Gaga, every artist out there has struggles with life, fame, actual pandemic, unhappy fans, and they still release singles, music videos etc... changed their plans because of covid, found ways to perform. If they can, there's no reason for us to expect nothing from Gaga really

Except they dont suffer from fibromyalgie ptsd and chronic depression

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaMaMarryTheNight
Just now, Suuus said:

We all have our problems. Not degrading her illness in any way

and it still would be better for her fur like recording a performance or anything without the need to travel 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

I agree!
I find it stupid to say "Gaga doesn't owe us anything".
It's normal for other artists to release singles, music videos etc... but when it comes to Gaga we are always told we should expect nothing, that doesn't make sense

Excuse me, no. We, as fans, may or may not appreciate the works she puts out. If you don't like it, you must look for another source of entertainment. Ofc if her efforts are met with the public expectations, that's good but that's not the goal. An artist doesn't work by demand. 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

LittleMonster20

She doesn’t owe us anything personally. But she’s not an independent artist, she signed to a label and willingly extended her contract, which means she does owe her audience, mainly us, music. Also, I think in a way it might even be motivating for her to know a huge group of people are eager for her work. Also blaming us for Gaga’s struggles is horrible thing to do since the majority of us admire her, listen to her music and want nothing but the best for her. 
I think this sentiment is mainly used against people who have huge expectations for her, but I think this is more of a Joanne argument anyway.

4 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

We all have our problems. Not degrading her illness in any way

and it still would be better for her fur like recording a performance or anything without the need to travel 

Its not up to you to decide what is good for her

TEANUS
8 minutes ago, Suuus said:

She’s in a fine state right now tho to promote political agendas and makeup :trollga:

And COVID was actually lowkey an opportunity for her having fibro and promoting, she could be on any promotional outlet around the world without leaving LA because that’s the norm right now

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

1 minute ago, LittleMonster20 said:

She doesn’t owe us anything personally. But she’s not an independent artist, she signed to a label and willingly extended her contract , which means she does owe her audience, mainly us, music. Also, I think in a way it might even be motivating for her to know a huge group of people are eager for her work. Also blaming us for Gaga’s struggles is horrible thing to do since the majority of us admire her, listen to her music and want nothing but the best for her. 
I think this sentiment is mainly used against people who have huge expectations for her, but I think this is more of a Joanne argument anyway.

The thing i find the most annoying is when gaga gives us something and people will still complain 

You’re right she doesn’t. I worry sometimes that creating pop music causes her to relive trauma and I really hope that’s not the case. I never want Gaga feeling like she has to suffer to keep us happy. It should never be that way. I love Gaga’s art and era’s more than anything and I too would do anything to be able to connect with her again through Chromatica and have promo. Yes of course I too want to have this era like it was originally planned  however Gaga being healthy and happy is something I want even more. I want Gaga to be surrounded by people who love her and who she loves. It’s hard to say this but I will because it’s how I feel. Even if she has to distance herself from us, I understand and accept it. If it’s what she needs to do to feel happier. I wish we could make her happy and it makes me sad she hated being Lady Gaga for so long. I just hope she’s truly happier now and living her best life. That angel deserves all the love and happiness in this world. 

MaMaMarryTheNight
4 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Its not up to you to decide what is good for her

Never said That :laughga:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Agreed 💯. Without the fans artists have no career. She does owe us in a way. But don't expect them to jump at the fans every expectation. Do I agree with u? Yes. 

the only person that can fulfil your experience on planet Earth is you. Not Lady Gaga so stop expecting anything from her. If you became a fan it's because so many people worked on a thing called cult of the personality (and because she has a talent to create catchy and deep things)

I think there is a huge dose of audacity and balls to come up to the conclusion that you must spend time to make us believe we have the right to behave like spoiled brats towards a legend like her. And also bore it seems. 

hello hello baby.

36 minutes ago, Vico said:

Agreed 💯. Without the fans artists have no career. She does owe us in a way. But don't expect them to jump at the fans every expectation. Do I agree with u? Yes. 

Without their hard work, artists have no fans. 

hello hello baby.

Franch Toast

I mean, technically, she might owe you something if:

- You bought a signed CD;

- You bought a Meet & Greet;

- You bought Chromatica Ball tickets, etc. 

Otherwise, no, she really doesn't owe us anything going forward. Her fans obviously were integral in helping the launch of her career (though her hard work and talent get most of the credit), but honestly, she doesn't owe us new music, or any live performances, promo, etc. People can always stop supporting her if they don't like what she's doing/isn't doing. 

Of course, it's fine to be disappointed by her, but that's different from feeling entitled to something. 

She/Her/Hers

androiduser

Gaga, like any other artist/singer/entertainer doesn't owe the fans anything, but the fans don't owe her anything either. We are paying customers, and she is selling a product. I certainly don't feel like I need to feel grateful for anything.

Archived