💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyonce x Adidas x Ivy Park

Teletubby

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, MJHolland said:

"Sexy UPS Driver" hahaha omg bish I cackled :billie:

Maybe she's not solely responsible for fanny packs coming back yes, but I give her 100% credit for biker shorts coming into vogue. She wore them 2 full years before they really blew up in fashion, and back then she was given so much crap about it and made fun of. 

Yeah honestly nevermind on fanny packs, I also realize they were big in fashion in other countries and Rih was wearing them a lot too in that time 

And sis I KNOW I hate biker shorts haha. They look so cute on Beyonce tho :heart:

Ok fair I guess I meant more that I saw plenty of nostalgia obsessed artists and hippies in NYC wearing bike shorts around that time. So I give her credit for being really in touch with what was on the rise! She DEFINITELY brought them to mainstream and made them an item of choice for curvy women to wear

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

58 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Little Monsters wishing Gaga tapped SOPHIE found SEETHING :ladyhaha:

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Little Monsters wishing Gaga tapped SOPHIE found SEETHING :ladyhaha:

Beyonce should also use Babylon HL so it could be more funny :ladyhaha:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby

new Drip 2: Black Pack     
US Adidas.com Nov 17 / Global Adidas.com Nov 18 / In-store Nov 19
Emgu5LuW4AA2hJq?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Archived