Ariana shares Positions snippet

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, franminervini said:

omg this looks legit :bradley:

That's an edit based on all assets we have, and that tracklist is floating around since yesterday, no idea where it came from. 

But yeah, that pic is 100% fake (they wouldn't put the same picture on the front and the back of the album tbh)

Teletubby
33 minutes ago, franminervini said:

omg this looks legit :bradley:

This number 602547871138 is Dangerous Woman's Universal Product Code:billie:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

4 hours ago, Oyster said:

Who are you speaking for? Because you're mistaken

literally a buch of gays on ggdaily only, yu kk 

DOJA CAT
On 10/22/2020 at 8:50 AM, Hebi said:

Inb4 it's the intro of the mv and not the actual song just like she did with NTLTC:poot:

the intro of NTLTC was still in the song though

thank u, next

PsychoMaxcara
4 minutes ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Gonna sound like a hater here, but i really don't care for her or her music. So over the same sound and looks.

I can totally see where you're coming from so no judgment over here. The only reason I follow her music is because she's the closest to an exciting young pop star that cares about claiming the throne. Do I think she could compete in a 2010 type of environment with Gaga/Katy/Kesha/Rihanna in their peak? Absolutely not. As you said, her sound and aesthetics seem to be a direct continuation of the Dangerous Woman/Sweetener/thank u next eras. Girl does serve great bops though, her live singing is impeccable, and as I said - she's the closest to a Pop star that still gives a damn about making Pop music exciting.

Note: I know Ariana is not pure Pop, but I still consider her a Pop girl regardless

Archived