đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jamie-Lynn Spears has a court hearing regarding Britney's trust

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

It was recently discovered that in 2018 Jamie-Lynn became trustee of Britney's SJB Trust - the SJB trust is one Britney had pre-conservatorship which holds a lot of her assets which she set aside specifically for her children. 

Jamie-Lynn's first hearing public hearing as trustee of SJB is on November 2nd 2020. According to Lawyersforbritney the SJB Trust hearing will address the Trust documents filed by Jamie-Lynn in August 2020. 

Jamie-Lynn is requesting a company called Stonebridge are instructed and given the power to deposit fees/expenses from Britney's SJB Trust. This is an extremely strange move considering this money is supposed to be for Britney's children for their future. What does make it less shocking is the fact Jamie-Lynn is best friends with Lou Taylor.

Jamie-Lynn continues to show she is not on Britney's side as the company she has requested has strong links to Lou Taylor (Britney's business manager), who Britney called her stalker back in 2007, Lou was also the one who convinced Britney's dad to place her in a conservatorship. Lou also tried to convince Lindsay Lohan's parents to place Lindsay in a conservatorship following her 'great work' with Britney, Lindsay's parents have since BASHED Lou for this idea and her antics.

It was revealed Britney's net worth was under $60million - which fans thought was shocking considering how many years she was regularly listed on Forbes rich list for many years this past decade. Especially with her lucrative perfume deals, x factor, vegas residency, tours...

Please note Britney's trust does hold money that is not included in the $60 million.

Lou Taylor's company suddenly made a $600 million profit this year, people think this is Britney's money that was quickly moved.

Britney's Court appointed attorney has requested to review the accounts filed by Jamie Spears & Lou Taylor as he stated he had seen hundreds of redactions without stating where Britney's money had been going.

The hearing may be re-arranged to coincide with Britney's next conservatorship hearing on November 10th as Britney's attorney may have some things to say about this.

Screenshot-2020-10-21-at-21-55-26.png

Screenshot-2020-10-21-at-21-55-50.png

Her family are disgusting:saladga:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Sinfullota

I hate Jamie Lynn even more than I hate Jamie Spears. Seriously this bitch got everything from Britney and yet she's been this treacherous sister! Hope Britney's request for Bessemer to become conservator of her estate is approved next month, so all these leeches will be fired at once!

Gimme More
3 hours ago, Sinfullota said:

I hate Jamie Lynn even more than I hate Jamie Spears. Seriously this bitch got everything from Britney and yet she's been this treacherous sister! Hope Britney's request for Bessemer to become conservator of her estate is approved next month, so all these leeches will be fired at once!

She is trash!

I really hope they are appointed next month too!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived