Featured Posts

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonkers
5 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

The cast of Hi-5

tumblr_inline_njz3ygRFig1s56093.gif

I have taken note of this and will be using it against you at the first opportunity.  :kiss:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

HausofGabo

Maroon 5, yeah I know :ladyhaha:

but then I actually met them and Adam was such an idiot so that was it.

Well wayyy back in the day I stanned a lot of the dancers from So You Think You Can Dance (Travis Wall, Allison Holker). More recently, Trixie Mattel! 

Xoxo Adriana

Britney :duck:

growing up in a catholic household i didn’t know a lot of mainstream artists, aside form Carole King, Delta Goodrem and Mariah. but it was Britney who i first initially stanned when i was 8.

funny enough my first CD i ever owned was Circus! hence why it remains my favourite Britney album to date

a year later in the wonderful year of 2009 was when i discovered Gaga and immediately stanned her harder than any other artist. 

TimisaMonster

Shakira...

then Aly & Aj...

then Rihanna...

then our current and longest reigning Supreme...Gaga :firega:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Schwerk

These girls meant so much to little 12 year old me, showing me I can dress how I want, speak my mind and be supportive of other women instead or bringing them down.

Wasn't allowed to see them in concert so I entered every possible competition and won 1 ticket to their show. My parents friend drove me there with her kids who were also attending but I sat by myself in the arena during the whole show. It was my first concert and it blew me away.

I still rock my Spice girls watch or a shirt from time to time.

Still love their first album so much, pop perfection.

Last year I was a performer/club kid at Milkshake festival and Mel C performed on our stage. Sitting 5 ft away from her while she was doing her vocal warmups backstage was such a crazy experience.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

ToxicHot

Avril Lavigne :heart: But I was only 10 through 12 years old, so it wasn’t really full-blown stanning. I was OBSESSED though for sure. Not until Gaga it was more proper, lol.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived