question

First artist you ever stanned?

Dirkje

Featured Posts

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prostitute Barbie

Gwen Stefani when she went solo but specifically when she released The Sweet Escape at the end of 2006. It was the prerequisite to my soon to be Gaga education :queenga:

Pennywise

It's our most prominent makeup lady, Rihanna :laughga:

I even had fan accounts for ha :messga:

Spoiler

(at the same time I was stanning Teen Wolf and was managing the biggest fan page of my country but we don't talk about that :flop:)

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Dominic
On 10/21/2020 at 10:14 PM, River said:

Spice Girls :firega:

This was my answer before I opened up the thread. Pretty surprised it was mentioned so quickly, we stan ❤

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Spice Girls, except I was too young to follow them around like crazy. But I sure as heck had the walls in my bedroom covered with their posters and bought whatever merch I could find. Still freaking love listening to them. It was just such good pop music!

Then in the mid 90s it was No Doubt. In 2009 I saw them 7 times in the same tour (flew from FL to CA to see them 6 time in their home state). They'll always be my favorite band of all time although the last few years have been rough.

Also a Uruguayan actress/singer named Natalia Oreiro who is the only one I've "stalked". I actually waited for her at her house once in 2007, she was super nice and took pictures with me when she arrived - but what a creep I was ugh lol!

On 10/21/2020 at 5:29 PM, Renie said:

Well wayyy back in the day I stanned a lot of the dancers from So You Think You Can Dance (Travis Wall, Allison Holker). More recently, Trixie Mattel! 

So happy to have read this - I loveeee SYTYCD and try to follow them too. I haven't followed the ones from the later seasons as much. It's been so cool to watch Travis go from a contestant/finalist forever ago to the genius choreographer that he is now!

• 5 months later...
Cherries

Really it was Gaga. Right in between the BTW era and ARTPOP. Of course i was 7 but luckily i took the sexual references literally and grew up calling glow sticks disco sticks and it was always on my mind how you would ride them. I had a slip n' slide idea. 

I've learned love is like a brick. You can build a house or sink a dead body

venuspop

i never really dove deeper than singles when it came to artists so for the longest time i was just listening to singles until i decided to dig deeper into their discographies and i would say i started stanning melanie, ariana and of course gaga even though I had known ariana and gaga years beforehand I would just listen to their singles on replay :oops:

rocket number 9 take off to the planet 🚀

Archived