💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mariah still doesn't know J Lo

littlepotter

Featured Posts

RabbitHeart

the audiobook clip of this portion is SO good. she says "I'm real" at the end and it really had me crying

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa
4 hours ago, vixdean said:

I don’t get what is to be admired here really!?! 

Do you admire that she is mean, spiteful and bitter?

For me that how she comes across all the time, and here is no different.

she only ever comes at people who come at her first. she always stands her ground, even when a lot of people would cower.

RainingOnMe
4 hours ago, Enzoooo said:

I’m sure it was ghost written by a twink who loves her “shady side” :lolly:

Mariah is one of the most talented people that have ever lived, along with MJ, Gaga, etc. Sorry, but JLo doesn't strike the list or the outliers. You can stay mad while Mariah reaps in her millions, sitting in her mansion, being completely unbothered by what grown men are saying about her on a Lady Gaga forum. :huntyga:

RainingOnMe
1 hour ago, Babel said:

Imagine if they found out that Troy Carter used Katy Perry’s success to push the “Gaga is over” narrative during ARTPOP. They won’t be as judgmental.

Exactly. The double standards are honestly laughable. Mariah has every right to be bitter, to this day, and back then. What was done to her is disgusting.

Curunir
2 hours ago, Babel said:

Imagine if they found out that Troy Carter used Katy Perry’s success to push the “Gaga is over” narrative during ARTPOP. They won’t be as judgmental.

If that was the case and Katy knew about it and didn't stop it then little monsters would literally stage her assassination :air:

littlepotter
2 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

i like Mariah but she is been milking this for ages and its getting old tbh giphy.gif

It's her biography... :bear: of course she's gonna mention,,,,, the events that happened to her

chaeri pls

Blastertoyo
6 hours ago, Curunir said:

Imagine if Gaga wrote a biography like this one day

"... and about a decade into my career, I released Shallow. Most of my little monsters doubted me, as usual, but it became a smash that would dominate radio for years to come. It is officially my biggest hit in the UK, a place that has consistently served more taste than my home country..."

:ladyhaha:

“It wasn’t a smash in Azerbaijan though because there, ASIB smashed, not Gaga”

please enlighten me to death

zakariah

those calling her ‘bitter and hateful’ obviously don’t know what Mariah’s whole brand is

she’s literally the queen of shade and SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO BE, just look at all the things she’s achieved within just the first decade of her career

J-Lo knew exactly what was being done to mariah at that time and she went along with it, I too would hate her for the rest of time if I were mariah

2 hours ago, Cybertronica said:

Mariah is one of the most talented people that have ever lived, along with MJ, Gaga, etc. Sorry, but JLo doesn't strike the list or the outliers. You can stay mad while Mariah reaps in her millions, sitting in her mansion, being completely unbothered by what grown men are saying about her on a Lady Gaga forum. :huntyga:

I’m honestly not mad :teehee:

I could give two sh*ts about what Mariah thinks of me. I know she doesn’t need my support or hate because she doesn’t have any of it. I don’t listen to her music nor have I ever listened to it. 

But we all know she can be a shady b!tch and the gays live for that sh*t. 

Spoiler

As for the ghost writing thing, I still think that. To me, I’m my own personal opinion, she has never come off as someone that can write a book. However, as stated that is my own opinion and I don’t watch interviews or read anything pertaining to her so I could be mistaken. 

Still not mad though. Respect for her voice and the money she has, she earned it. 

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Enzoooo said:

As for the ghost writing thing, I still think that. To me, I’m my own personal opinion, she has never come off as someone that can write a book. 

Besides how insulting that sounds, you can't "ghostwrite" a biography. It's Mariah's life, how is another person supposed to invent her childhood and her relationships with her family? :triggered: it reads like her just talking about her life, which you can see from the narrated clip someone posted, it's not some feat of literature. She also had a cowriter.

chaeri pls

RainingOnMe
1 hour ago, Enzoooo said:

I’m honestly not mad :teehee:

I could give two sh*ts about what Mariah thinks of me. I know she doesn’t need my support or hate because she doesn’t have any of it. I don’t listen to her music nor have I ever listened to it. 

But we all know she can be a shady b!tch and the gays live for that sh*t. 

Hide contents

As for the ghost writing thing, I still think that. To me, I’m my own personal opinion, she has never come off as someone that can write a book. However, as stated that is my own opinion and I don’t watch interviews or read anything pertaining to her so I could be mistaken. 

Still not mad though. Respect for her voice and the money she has, she earned it. 

You are claiming something very ignorant while admitting to have done 0 research, you would never claim that Gaga has ghostwriters just because she used to be a diva early in her career would you? So why Mariah? Just because she has an attitude (as she should, considering what's been done to her) doesn't invalidate ANY part of her career or her talent.

RainingOnMe
34 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Besides how insulting that sounds, you can't "ghostwrite" a biography. It's Mariah's life, how is another person supposed to invent her childhood and her relationships with her family? :triggered: it reads like her just talking about her life, which you can see from the narrated clip someone posted, it's not some feat of literature. She also had a cowriter.

They literally admitted to having done no research, read no interviews, seen no videos, etc. Their opinion is literally irrelevant and invalid lmfao. Imagine making such bold accusations and then admitting to knowing nothing :messga:

10 hours ago, Cybertronica said:

you would never claim that Gaga has ghostwriters just because she used to be a diva early in her career would you?

Okay so you’re pulling random sh*t out of nowhere. 

I made one lighthearted comment. You came for me. I provided my reason, yet you still come for me. 

And tbh I’ll probably think every celebrity book has some type of ghost writing (or “co writer” as another fan referred to it). I read Anna Kendrick’s memoir, and thoroughly enjoyed it mind you, and still thought that even though I love it, it probably had some amount of “co-writing” to it. 

All in all, I made a light hearted comment (and maybe subconsciously you think the same of the comment) and you got mad. Stay mad you aren’t changing my life or perspective :ladyhaha:

Archived