Stop asking for promo

Featured Posts

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BillieGOAT

No ❤️ 

Spoiler

Gaga doesn’t owe us anything but that doesn’t mean I can’t desire promo for one of the best albums she’s ever made !! 

Just now, Red said:

tenor.gifHo

Honestly, it's sounding like a broken record at this point. If you wanna listen to Chromatica listen if you don't then don't, the album won either way :bye:

tomsches

Yes! I don't understand people's obsession with promo. You can listen to the album as many times as you want regardless of how many times she posts on Instagram 

Just now, tomsches said:

Yes! I don't understand people's obsession with promo. You can listen to the album as many times as you want regardless of how many times she posts on Instagram 

I just double checked and it's not as if Gaga is the only one, Taylor and Katy both haven't really done much since releasing there albums. Gaga just seems to get everything 10x harder.

stop telling us to stop asking for promo because we can't stop and we won't stop

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

2 minutes ago, River said:

stop telling us to stop asking for promo because we can't stop and we won't stop

Shamelessly promoting Miley in a “stop asking for promo” thread :billie:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

1 minute ago, River said:

Well just because you think a chart positions gonna move from 86-80 because she does a zoom performance on good morning america doesnt mean its a good idea lmao. 

her team weighs the costs and the benefits like any other business. The album and its singles will not rise almost at all promo or otherwise. Post album singles have not and still arent going to be a success. 

literally this is what you think makes the site intetesting? Shoving your head in the sand and saying the same basic complaints for days on end?

When we ask for "promo" we 99% of the time ask for visuals & performances and don't care about the project actually being promoted. It's always better to have visuals to go with the amazing music she gave us :)

5 minutes ago, Jed said:

Well just because you think a chart positions gonna move from 86-80 because she does a zoom performance on good morning america doesnt mean its a good idea lmao. 

her team weighs the costs and the benefits like any other business. The album and its singles will not rise almost at all promo or otherwise. Post album singles have not and still arent going to be a success. 

literally this is what you think makes the site intetesting? Shoving your head in the sand and saying the same basic complaints for days on end?

hmm how did you make all these assumptions from my sentence :bear:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

I sincerely don't care too much about the charts but girl we literally got 2 performances at this era (including One World), TWO

Archived