💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop asking for promo

Featured Posts

11 hours ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Honestly, it's sounding like a broken record at this point. If you wanna listen to Chromatica listen if you don't then don't, the album won either way :bye:

And if you wanna see more engagement from your favorite popstar, this is NOT the place to talk about it, as it apparently annoys a few members :laughga:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
organic salad
9 minutes ago, Kitana said:

katy did so much pre release and that she birthed a freaking child.

1. Yes, Katy tweeted from her hospital bed. And her album did SOOO WELL. ;) 

I'm a Katycat and I remember, very well... Little monsters dragging her on a daily basis, not that long ago. "She's over!" 

The DISDAIN toward Katy AND HER FANS. As if monsters are any better. 

2. Gaga promoted 911 at the VMAs, and released an amazing music video. It was a difficult shoot, according to the director. Not exactly a makeup promo.

"It's been years since I felt so ALIVE in my creativity," she said, in an IG post ADDRESSED TO LITTLE MONSTERS, thanking them for their support. 

DID 911 CHART?? Top 50? Not even on iTunes.

For those obsessed with # ladygagaOUTSOLD, how many copies did you buy on iTunes? How much money did you raise?? It's a fair question, yes? ;)

WE LET HER DOWN, big time!! Look in the mirror, for once... It's not a one-way street!

3. Remember: Chromatica is not a new album. It came out 5 MONTHS ago! Her IG/twitter followers are not gonna buy the album again just to keep it on the charts!

Like someone said, right here on GGD... I bought it already, I won't buy it AGAIN! Fair enough! :D

It's not a secret anymore, but little monsters are not as dedicated as the Swifties/BLINKS! Not even close! And no, I'm not talking about funding accounts.

More like... a cup of coffee, OR 4 copies of 911 on iTunes? That is the question. The elephant in the room. 

BTS BLACKPINK TAYLOR SWIFT FANS RAISE MONEY TO BUY NUMBER ONE

Lady Gaga's '911' director shares the wild secrets behind the shoot

46 minutes ago, organic salad said:

1. Yes, Katy tweeted from her hospital bed. And her album did SOOO WELL. ;) 

Rest of post right above

i dont care if gaga promotes or not. i only defended katy because she did more promo than gaga did, so the comparison was uncalled for. i also dont care how good or bad katys album did.

and it is not my job to collect money to buy an album or a single 200 times so it may go to number 1. that those weird taylor guys are that crazy speaks volumes for me. collecting money for a millionar, thats the world we live in :billie:

You will learn respect!

Adrenaliner

I just want the visuals. The excuses you are bringing up are not relevant and as we have seen, many other artists have done so much even with Covid-19 pandemic. Miley has performed Midnight Sky probably more than any other her songs, Dua Lipa promoted the **** out of Future Nostalgia. You would just think that Gaga would love to express her artistry and explore the world of Chromatica. This just makes you feel like she is not that much into it anymore.

Chromatican

I'm kind of over it. Even kind of over this era overall, Covid kind of killed it unfortunately, and now Gaga has to prep for Gucci so I doubt the Chromatica ball will ever happen at this point, maybe Gaga can perform some of Chromatica when she tours LG7 and touring is feasible.

PsychoMaxcara

I never understood why there's such a big stigma on this board surrounding the "asking for promo" topic. I mean.... isn't this actually a GOOD thing when your fans WANT to see your album promoted more? I know a bunch of artists who promote left and right but nobody is buying their music because their fans don't care. Gaga is blessed with an eternally hungry monster audience that loves her and her music to an unhealthy degree, the least she could do is to at least acknowledge the Chromatica era is still a thing and not a perfect illusion. 

So many people I know LOVED Chromatica when it was released, but some of my friends and family who are not Gaga stans literally ask me what happened to her after Rain on Me 💀💀💀💀💀💀 A fantastic album like Chromatica doesn't deserve this. I know she's busy with promoting the elections and being Stefani Germanotta and surviving the pandemic which is all perfectly understandable, but that still doesn't change how difficult it is to be a Little Monster right now.

Pennywise

Not y'all saying "be grateful" as if Gaga is some sort of a music saint who does her job for free and only for people, like... :laughga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

MaMaMarryTheNight
3 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Not y'all saying "be grateful" as if Gaga is some sort of a music saint who does her job for free and only for people, like... :laughga:

Ikr :cryga:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

18 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

You call the gagavisions, Chromatica weather and Gagaradio  promo? Those are cute things but no one cares about that outside the fanbase, performances might not be watched by everyone but I'm sure more people watch that that sketches or Gagavisions + fans can rewatch performances, let's be honest, have you watched Chromatica Weather more than twice?

Yes because it is 

13 minutes ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

I never understood why there's such a big stigma on this board surrounding the "asking for promo" topic. I mean.... isn't this actually a GOOD thing when your fans WANT to see your album promoted more? I know a bunch of artists who promote left and right but nobody is buying their music because their fans don't care. Gaga is blessed with an eternally hungry monster audience that loves her and her music to an unhealthy degree, the least she could do is to at least acknowledge the Chromatica era is still a thing and not a perfect illusion. 

So many people I know LOVED Chromatica when it was released, but some of my friends and family who are not Gaga stans literally ask me what happened to her after Rain on Me 💀💀💀💀💀💀 A fantastic album like Chromatica doesn't deserve this. I know she's busy with promoting the elections and being Stefani Germanotta and surviving the pandemic which is all perfectly understandable, but that still doesn't change how difficult it is to be a Little Monster right now.

I think its more about the Way some people are doing this

This era has been the best since Born This Way. I honestly feel like I'm living in an alternative universe when I see "fans" complaining about a lack of promo. I've been FED since Feb 28. There are still months left of this fabulous era and I truly cannot wait to see the new spectacular tricks Gaga has up her sleeve 😍 

Pennywise
13 minutes ago, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Ikr :cryga:

And, like, they're gonna accuse me of being horrible or whatever but how hard is it to get that fans have a right to ask for/expect stuff, like, that's how it works... 

I mean, Twitter culture is terrible yeah, but it's not like fans making these kinds of threads are better, there is nothing to solve with deification like this. Fans are supposed to be individuals with opinions too, not "yes-men". 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

And, like, they're gonna accuse me of being horrible or whatever but how hard is it to get that fans have a right to ask for/expect stuff, like, that's how it works... 

I mean, Twitter culture is terrible yeah, but it's not like fans making these kinds of threads are better, there is nothing to solve with deification like this. Fans are supposed to be individuals with opinions too, not "yes-men". 

I disagree with your last statement. Fans are meant to be loyal no matter what. You people have zero right to demand anything from Gaga. It disgusts me to see anyone speak ill of her. Frankly the world would be better off if gay men who have the audacity to criticize Gaga would just vanish for good. I really think the sad people who speak ill of her have some type of hidden misogyny, its the only explanation 

Archived