đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

BLACKPINK on Good Morning America

Pretty Savage

Featured Posts

vyniildisk
7 hours ago, Phlop said:

Everytime I see other artists perform, the Stan in me dies a little.

why? they r effin triconic

2 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

why? they r effin triconic

They are. I wasn’t talking about them tho 

BYE

8 hours ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

Also in my opinion Jisoo deserves what Lisa has but her deeper voice isnt as marketable for YG:messga:

Jisoo always looks like shes been forced into dancing and being pop. She looks very book smart/serious actress so it's super awkward when theres rap or pop, the way she dances too looks awk cus it seems like her fav genre would be more like slow rock type of stuff, not pop or rap...but thats just me. Wouldnt be surprised if she quits very soon considering she's in her late 20s and its considered old to be in a pop group there 

giskardsb
4 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

Jisoo always looks like shes been forced into dancing and being pop. She looks very book smart/serious actress so it's super awkward when theres rap or pop, the way she dances too looks awk cus it seems like her fav genre would be more like slow rock type of stuff, not pop or rap...but thats just me. Wouldnt be surprised if she quits very soon considering she's in her late 20s and its considered old to be in a pop group there 

she stuck with YG for 6 years of training, if she didn't want to do it she would have quit a long time ago.

Ladey Gaygay
4 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

shes not in her late 20s:messga: she's 25 but apparently she loves kpop but isnt a natural dancer like lisa or jennie

i wish yg would let ha shine because she can PERFORM with PRESENCE

in case you couldnt tell im jisoo biased:bear:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Ladey Gaygay
11 hours ago, LG2008 said:

Jisoo deserves better :fatcat:

let us jisoo stans enjoy what we get :fatcat:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

StarstruckIllusion

I wish they didn’t sing over extremely loud backing tracks...

giskardsb

In the documentary it seems to me that Rose would be the one least satisfied long term with Blackpink's musical direction, as she has roots as a singer-songwriter and legit skills musically.

Flawless

I'm obssesed with them. they're so lovely and the album is amazing

the scars on my mind are on replay.

6 hours ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

i wish yg would let ha shine because she can PERFORM with PRESENCE

Yeah I picture her more as a solo artist with these type of slow songs, she would shine more 

Archived