💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki’s new collaborator exposed

Lighter

Featured Posts

Babba the Hutt

I love Nicki but I think as a fan I let so many things slip out of my mind :huntyga: this is not okay, it's been too many times and she's not ignoract, she knows what she's been standing up for all this time. People WILL criticize her because of all these associations she chooses to make when the bad facts about these people have been known for a while.

And, well, the thing with his brother too. So yeah, it's a bit too much to just "not know" about them, the true is right there.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne

Imagine Gaga responding like these when people say Chromatica needs more promo :billie:

Eky4PzJXIAUUCkp?format=jpg&name=medium

1 minute ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Imagine Gaga responding like these when people say Chromatica needs more promo :billie:

Eky4PzJXIAUUCkp?format=jpg&name=medium

And imagine if she responds that to a bot :billie:

Ladey Gaygay

yall act like nicki begs to be on collabs, she gets paid around 500K for a verse so its the other way around

And can onika have her f*cking baby without gaga's twinks bashing her in a desperate attempt for thread replies,

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

ToxicHot
12 minutes ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

yall act like nicki begs to be on collabs, she gets paid around 500K for a verse so its the other way around

And can onika have her f*cking baby without gaga's twinks bashing her in a desperate attempt for thread replies,

EXACTLY THIS!! And the fact that y’all like to bring down successful women just to compensate for your own sad lives is beyond pathetic. I mean.... bringing up her own PERSONAL business is supposed to solve what exactly?

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

1 hour ago, ToxicHot said:

EXACTLY THIS!! And the fact that y’all like to bring down successful women just to compensate for your own sad lives is beyond pathetic. I mean.... bringing up her own PERSONAL business is supposed to solve what exactly?

Its not our fault that nicki keeps collabarating with problematic people also we are calling her out for her mistake and there is nothing wrong with that

Contessa

Not y’all acting like Nicki didn’t hop on a meme song to get her coins she’s been doing this for years. No flex zone, Lookin’ ass, Down in the DM she always hops on these types of remixes. She doesn’t know that man or his past y’all just want a reason to try to drag her like pop stans always try to do. 

ToxicHot
1 hour ago, Suuus said:

Its not our fault that nicki keeps collabarating with problematic people also we are calling her out for her mistake and there is nothing wrong with that

Ok but these tweets from this man surfaced AFTER she hopped on the remix to this song. How EXACTLY is this HER fault??? :saladga:

Like it’s super obvious it’s just another excuse to hate on her, and it doesn’t add up. :toofunny: As I said earlier, the 6ix9ine situation is a lot different than this one because his criminal past was already public/pop culture knowledge. 

I’m not defending this dude specifically AT ALL, and quite frankly I wouldn't want to because I really don’t care (or even knew who he was before that remix came out). It’s embarrassing and gross. :wtf:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived