Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki’s new collaborator exposed

Lighter

Featured Posts

alsemanche
2 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

This is all Cardi B's fault. Stop harrassing Nicki

What...... Nicki 8s the one collabing with problematic people, that's on her not on Cardi..... 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, alicefromabove said:

This is all Cardi B's fault. Stop harrassing Nicki. 

She's an angel, and she's an innocent soul in the age of the social. 

How is This Cardi b's fault? 

flyaway
Just now, Suuus said:

She triggered Nicki's mental state when her high heel hurt her delicate head 

1 minute ago, alicefromabove said:

She triggered Nicki's mental state when her high heel hurt her delicate head 

Oke barb

39 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

But it’s really not though, at all. You’re using this as a reason to drag her but these tweets were just brought to light? The 6ix9ine situation is extremely different than this one. But this is just ANOTHER excuse to hate on her and it’s super obvious - the context of the title says it all.

It would be an issue for someone to directly defend those horrible tweets. :toofunny: You’re the one that needs to stop being delusional.

But it really is tho because she is the one who decided to collaberate with him

i mean nicki most likely did not know about those tweets / his behaviour but lmao she follows a trend with collabing with problematic people and known pdf files.

and as others have said she's not some little celebrity that needs collabs with everyone

I like dancin', and ponies....

I can't at people defending Nicki...
She paid her child rapist brother out of jail, she collabed with 6ix9ine like twice, went on tour with 2/3 rapists, has leaked demos using the f word, her husband is a murderer, she blocked her fans who asked her to tweet about the Orlando shooting, blocked her fans who support Iggy, "Trump has made some points", she's pretentious as hell, and she probably did tons of other shady things that I forgot.

Stop defending her for God's sake, she's not a good person AT ALL

Andreu

Leaving aside the fact most GGD hates nicki already and are just looking for a reassuring, objective reason to drag her, this man is trash and on top of anyhthing a mediocre rapper :ally: Hope he enjoyed his 3 days of fame

Curunir
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

What...... Nicki 8s the one collabing with problematic people, that's on her not on Cardi..... 

1 hour ago, Suuus said:

I think they were only joking :laughga:

waterlikemisery

it's not even Nicki's song, she didn't even know who he is. y'all are just setting her up again. get help.

MonsterJay
1 hour ago, alicefromabove said:

This is all Cardi B's fault.

I laughed waaaayyy to hard at this ugh..

Good Morning everyone lol :ladyhaha:

ShayCristoforo

I really do think Nicki is part of the discussion. As tired as this sounds, Nicki seems to be surrounding herself with these messy people. As an ex Nicki fan, I know that she's got the authority and confidence to manage her settings.

So, as @Pennywise says, it seems deliberate. She is consistently in these settings and scenarios lately. I noticed this change after Safaree, but even prior... the beef with Kim, Remy, and now Cardi. It's a lot of toxicity - maybe it's just for the attention, but I don't think she needs the cheap grabs. She's still a rap queen imo.     

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

RahrahWitch

She doesn't care.

She hasn't before and sure as hell wont now but LGBT people will continue to support her.

alsemanche
12 minutes ago, Curunir said:

I think they were only joking :laughga:

Oh.... Bye aksnsksn

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived