šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Joanne album turns 4 Years

Louie

Featured Posts

TEETHTEETH

Still stand Perfect Illusion being her best lead single. All who disagree, the key change says hi.Ā 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Hyperballad said:

I think 2016 was my final all-around good year. Every year since has been garbage.Ā :yennefer:

Sis, sameĀ :giveup:

littlepotter

Four years :giveup:Ā damn, what an era. Still not entirely sure how I feel about it. It was so tumultuous. Perfect Illusion remains one of her best songs ever. Damn that time in my life was so different

chaeri pls

selenalavigne

Perfect Illusion was like the worst song ever when I heard it the first time but Million Reasons, Joanne, John Wayne, and Sinner's Prayer SLAYED ME SO HARD all was forgiven.

I do appreciate it now tho. ahead of it's time.

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

Chromatography
1 hour ago, Hyperballad said:

four? FOURRRR????Ā :air:

I can vividly remember my 12 year old self coming home from school and jumping right onto bed to listen to the albumĀ :fatcat:

I associate this album with mostly good memories. I think 2016 was my final all-around good year. Every year since has been garbage.Ā :yennefer:

:air:

BornAsUnic0rn
1 hour ago, Hyperballad said:

four? FOURRRR????Ā :air:

I can vividly remember my 12 year old self coming home from school and jumping right onto bed to listen to the albumĀ :fatcat:

I associate this album with mostly good memories. I think 2016 was my final all-around good year. Every year since has been garbage.Ā :yennefer:

I felt that.

Ā 

Born This Way truly was that record for me. After going to the BTW Ball in SeptemberĀ 2012 all hell broke lose in my life.Ā :cryga:

RichAssPiss

According to Spotify, Million Reasons is my most streamed all-time song. Diamond Heart andĀ Joanne are also top ten.

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, TheSlash said:

I agree :golfclap:Ā 

That it aged like milk...I'm glad:vegas:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Justin Drew Bieber
2 hours ago, KaGOATrl said:

Still stand Perfect Illusion being her best lead single. All who disagree, the key change says hi.Ā 

Stupid Love is the best leadĀ :yennefer:

sarcamstic

omg i remember bopping to this in my freshman year of high school, iā€™m now a freshman in collegeĀ :kara:Ā joanne got me through some of my roughest times.Ā 

flying like 1000 birds

bpmMonkey

Jeeeeees, 4 years ! 2016 was the year I moved to Berlin, ended my relationship, moved 5 times and set my path for the coming years until now.Ā 

does anyone rememberĀ the feeling of hope, listening to her perform sinners pray the first time, when the ā€žbeatā€œ dropped thinking this album still could be pop music ?Ā :yennefer:

Archived