Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicola Formichetti replies to a fan dragging Enigma

Lighter

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

Are the Twitter stans still bitter because of Enigma?! :enigma: let it go already 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Borislshere

Should've looked??? it's literally generic rave glowing body suits....how's that any different than the actual show??? like?? 

MJHolland

He's got a point, you cannot compare these two 

But sis you wont win against the trolls don't bother 

Far be it from me to defend the diabolical choices of the Enigma tour, but those are basic ass looks.

You should want more for Gaga. :flower:

ICANTSTOPME

they didn't lie tho. enigma outfits should have incorporated the glow in the dark concept from the promo pics more.:laughga:

LeJudas

Enigma is amazing and can only be improved but this is nothing compared to a music video. Enigma is an entire production:firega:

Enigma is not my favorite live show Gaga has done tbh and I do think it isn't that great aesthetically pleasing (bar a few looks like the entry look and the giant robot) BUT of all the looks that user oculd have used he used one of the most generic and corny looks ever. A glowing cat suit is anything but creative and cool lol. Been there done that.

The opening outfit and the neon lipstick when she's hanging from the ceiling is amazing. I seriously don't know why everyone (who hasn't seen the show irl) is so strung up on that ONE outfit and can't see past a wig. The woman on the stage is AMAZING and I don't care what she wears while she's doing what she's born to do: delivering live vocals and entertaining an audience.

DoremonLove

Fans still whinning abt the show are irritating. Still he didnt drag thm well. Why do fans think they are oversmart and get to tell what shuld be done.

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived