Celebrities start to defend Chris Pratt

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Well that was an awkward...defense :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Pennywise

So be it, he's officially cancelled too :selena:
4kcezfmr06s41.png?auto=webp&s=f18c24a86a

defending human rights has always been, and will always be more important than my love for some celebrities, bye hunny :bye:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

President Biden

Good. Freaking out that Chris is religious is ridiculous. The US is based on the idea of religious freedom after all. 

I got drunk

Can I just say, the good sis Ellen Page knew what was up and actually called Chris Pratt out a while ago? So nice to have an intelligent gay person in the mainstream using her platform to fight the good fight.

Meruk Holland
1 minute ago, President Biden said:

Good. Freaking out that Chris is religious is ridiculous. The US is based on the idea of religious freedom after all. 

I don't really have much of an opinion on all this Chris Pratt drama, but this is a bad argument. 

He is free to practice whatever religion he wants, but equally I am allowed to publicly judge his religion for it's views. I am also allowed to speculate that he shares those views, and judge him for it as well. 

Freedom of religion is not freedom from criticism.

Pennywise
2 minutes ago, President Biden said:

If you had only read like two news articles or the threads here on GGD you'd know that people are not mad that he is religious, and yet here you are, talking about something you seemingly have no idea about. I'm... not really surprised, though.

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Sorcerer

The only thing RDJ did is mention that Chris Pratt is a Christian who does some service, nothing that talks about his strange opinions and the fact that he belongs to an anti-LGBTQ church. What a non-defense. 

Archived