💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Celebrities start to defend Chris Pratt

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

18 minutes ago, Healed My Heart said:

Hailey Baldwin, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian, Kevin Durant, Vanessa Hudgens, and Nick Jonas. Genuinely curious here - has Chris Pratt just been a more loyal / vocal follower of the church than these other celebs? Or have we just never noticed these other celebs' involvement? 

He's the less "hot" on that list so it's much easier to attack him.

This is what I hate about cancel culture, it's hypocrite and selective and very shallow.

All of them needs to be called out and address the homophobia issue in their church, they can't make money out of gays (or make them thirst for promo and likes like Nick Jonas) but hear homophobic preaches later.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes and
5 hours ago, NORMANDIE said:

OMG, really? 

Richy Jackson :selena:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

8 hours ago, NORMANDIE said:

OMG, really? 

Is this sarcastic? Ric Grenell was literally an ambassador and then DNI in his administration, and one of his most vocal supporters is Herschel Walker

Don't Call Me Gaga

NORMANDIE
2 hours ago, JRCF29 said:

Is this sarcastic? Ric Grenell was literally an ambassador and then DNI in his administration, and one of his most vocal supporters is Herschel Walker

Plot twist: is sarcasm.

Meruk Holland
6 hours ago, Jester said:

I can't believe society and democracy came to this. Someone having different political views than you wow controversial

That's literally the definition of controversial - conflicting opinions and views that result in public debate or dispute.

16 hours ago, Meruk Holland said:

That's literally the definition of controversial - conflicting opinions and views that result in public debate or dispute.

That fact itself, that people have different opinions, should not be controversial

JusKeepBreathin
On 10/20/2020 at 6:53 PM, Knife said:

Omg this interview!!!!! I love her so much more. She has me in tears. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

FrederickSpears
On 10/21/2020 at 12:05 PM, Healed My Heart said:

This is what I came here to ask about. I am NOT a fan of Chris Pratt and am in no way defending him. But I am curious why he is the only one from that church that is getting called out. Articles discussing celebrity attendance there also list Hailey Baldwin, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, Kourtney Kardashian, Kevin Durant, Vanessa Hudgens, and Nick Jonas. Genuinely curious here - has Chris Pratt just been a more loyal / vocal follower of the church than these other celebs? Or have we just never noticed these other celebs' involvement? 

I also recognize that some of the celebs listed above generally seem more affirming of the LGBTQ+ community than Chris Pratt, but that doesn't excuse their support of that particular church in my opinion.

Chris Pratt has been vocal/loyal but so has Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin. They ALL need to be called out for this especially since many of them like Nick Jonas and Vanessa Hudgens are supposedly in support of the LGBTQ+ community.

TimisaMonster
On 10/21/2020 at 6:00 AM, RahrahWitch said:

Trying to paint him as a victim for being called out on being a shitty person :billie:

He's a silent Trump Supporter who goes to an Anti-LGBT Chruch, He deserves to be called out on it.

I also don't believe he has shared any "go vote" tweets or posts soooo....he silently circled Trump...mailed it and said have a nice day :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived