💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Celebrities start to defend Chris Pratt

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Some of u religious people on your high horses judging his religion like ALL forms of religion, INCLUDING YOURS, hasnt been used to persecute various minority groups throughout history. Just because you cherry pick and are ignorant to what your religion actually says doesn’t mean that you’re any better than he is. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, President Biden said:

Honey but you do realize the majority of churches use anti gay rhetoric? Just because some old priest claims that doesn’t mean Pratt believes it. I have attended a church that promote anti gay & pro life propaganda. So have my parents, grandparents, friends, etc. That’s just a thing that can happen at a Catholic Church.

Do I disagree with it? Yes. 100%. I’m not particularly religious deep down so I chose to no longer attend.

But some people are very religious and continue to attend. That is their choice. Does that make them homophobic? No.

If that’s the conclusion these days, you’ have to cancel literally every Catholic in America. LMAO

Do you think there is a difference between someone grappling with the problematic aspects of the organized religion they subscribe to, and someone denying homophobia where it exists?

When Chris Pratt was told his church promoted homophobia he said it wasn't true.

The Hillsong Church has fired its choir director for being gay, said it doesn't "affirm" the gay lifestyle, has supported conversion therapy for queer youth, and its founder is against marriage equality.

Gaga is a Christian, specifically Catholic. However, unlike Pratt, she doesn't deny her church's flaws. She very publicly condemns the Catholic church's stance on LGBT issues. She speaks out against her church while maintaining her faith, as opposed to Pratt who is choosing to deny his church's homophobia.

It seems to me that there is a difference there.

gumzy3000
1 hour ago, NORMANDIE said:

Except that if you vote for Trump you're actually supporting racism and homophobia. 

There are black, Latino, Muslims, and LGBT people who vote for Trump.  

trolly troll troll

ALGAYDO

Imagine defending someone that supports conversion therapy... like... ngl either they’re all idiots or they don’t care. Either way. Fúck them all.

and don’t come at me with “he supports the church, not conversion therapy” like bítch, if you know that a certain church you go to supports this kind of terrorism (yes, I am calling conversion therapy “terrorism”) and you choose to turn a blind eye to it, you’re just as bad as the POS conducting such barbaric “therapy” 

Rocketno10

Being a by stander sometimes is worst, you could’ve the power to stop it, you could’ve helped the ones that are being tormented, he has all the money and resources in the world but still choose to be silent and associate himself with the church that shows a lot about his character ain’t it :triggered:

TimisaMonster
16 hours ago, Monet said:

Well... one more to the list

Well...all these same people defended a pdf file and forced Disney to rehire him or they wouldn't do the next Gaurdian movie...not surprised 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ALGAYDO
17 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

There are black, Latino, Muslims, and LGBT people who vote for Trump.  

And they’re all either stupid, ignorant, self-hating, or selfish. Or a combination of the above. 

ALGAYDO
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Well...all these same people defended a pdf file and forced Disney to rehire him ourself they wouldn't do the next Gaurdian movie...not surprised 

Excuse me, but what? Who what when where why how :enigma:

sarahb
8 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Excuse me, but what? Who what when where why how :enigma:

I think this is about James Gunn (Guardians of the Galaxy director). He made some edgy jokes on Twitter that were in poor taste about 10 years ago, but he's not a pedophile. 

gumzy3000
48 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

And they’re all either stupid, ignorant, self-hating, or selfish. Or a combination of the above. 

I'm neither Liberal or Conservative because I think both sides are corrupt but I do have to say statements like this make YOU look stupid. Rather than talking with these people and having a discussion with them to understand their perspective, you call these people dumb when they have legitimate reasons to vote for their choice, as weird as it may sound to YOU. You do not know everything about Trump or Republicans or their policies so there could be many scenarios why someone's who is not straight/white/Christian would vote Trump. And I will say it again, YOU making brash statements like this will make YOU look stupid. :ladyhaha:

trolly troll troll

ALGAYDO
6 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

I'm neither Liberal or Conservative because I think both sides are corrupt but I do have to say statements like this make YOU look stupid. Rather than talking with these people and having a discussion with them to understand their perspective, you call these people dumb when they have legitimate reasons to vote for their choice, as weird as it may sound to YOU. You do not know everything about Trump or Republicans or their policies so there could be many scenarios why someone's who is not straight/white/Christian would vote Trump. And I will say it again, YOU making brash statements like this will make YOU look stupid. :ladyhaha:

Sis the only people looking stupid are those who support groups that are trying to oppress them a la gay/POC republicans lol like maybe you’re okay with supporting those who wish you harm, but I’m not into that kind of stuff 😉 

this reminds me of those #Gays4Trump idiots who are okay with the republicans establishment trying to do away with gay right simply because they’re eCoNoMiCaLlY cOnSeRvAtIvE lmao 

gumzy3000
4 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Sis the only people looking stupid are those who support groups that are trying to oppress them a la gay/POC republicans lol like maybe you’re okay with supporting those who wish you harm, but I’m not into that kind of stuff 😉 

I'm not a Trump supporter or Biden supporter. In fact I live in Canada and its unfortunate how close my country is to the USA. I feel like some civil unrest or war will happen in the USA unless people on both sides of the political spectrum can respectfully talk to one another about the issues facing their country. It just seems terrible and it shows me that both sides are in fact mindless sheeps with no brains. 

trolly troll troll

This is so satisfying.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Justin Drew Bieber

I’ve literally never heard of this Robert and he has more followers than Gaga on Instagram :air:

Archived