Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Power Rangers Getting Movie Reboot & Live-Action TV Show Connected Universe

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Hasbro has been developing a Power Rangers feature film reboot, but that's not the only change in store for the famous franchise. Jonathan Entwistle has been tapped to direct the upcoming movie reboot, which will hopefully launch a new franchise during the Hasbro era, but a new report by THR reveals that the End of the F****** World and I'm Not Okay With This creator will also oversee and direct both film and television adaptations for the series moving forward, which is a huge shift for the franchise. Entwistle will be a conductor of a connected story universe that will expand across multiple platforms, meaning there will now be ties between TV and film.

https://comicbook.com/powerrangers/news/power-rangers-movie-tv-jonathan-entwistle-connected-universe/?fbclid=IwAR17yCzIxUuXE7kl_o7YCtiWP-1TF_CBrntIwAS98ihpHVgt0yPTm2qNPRM

BUtterfield 8
1 minute ago, Kulture Kiari said:

So does that mean that most recent franchise has now been abandoned? 

The last movie, yes.

TimisaMonster

Another one? Mess...:smh:

Can Hollywood just let go of reboots and live action remakes of cartoons?...:saladga:

Come up with some FRESH groundbreaking material please :tony:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
13 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Wasn't Stupid Love the Powerangers remake? :shrug: 

And it too was cancelled and Gaga rebooted the era with ROM :ladyhaha:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

BUtterfield 8
2 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

wasn't there just a new one like 3 years ago

Yeah and it flopped

IllusionLover
53 minutes ago, phantasmas said:

there better be a gay ranger :crossed:

definitely, the lack of Gay characters on these franchises is outstanding.

Sure, Deadpool is pan, and we get sometimes lesbian representation on very small roles (Star Wars IX, New Mutants) except for the Arrowverse (Batwoman, lead character) But WHEN??? Are we going to get a Gay male character in one of these. Literally, I'm waiting (They did us dirty in the last Star Wars trilogy)

Btw I don't know if you meant Gay as any type of LGBTQ+ person or Gay male as I stated.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Anderson123
1 hour ago, phantasmas said:

there better be a gay ranger :crossed:

As long as it goes with the storyline and comes up as natural then sure. I'm not a big fan of forced characters just to be "inclusive". The yellow ranger from the most recent Power Rangers remake was bisexual and it was ok, sad that it wasn't a huge success and abandoned the rest of the planned movies, they were just getting started and we barely saw any background of them.

1 hour ago, gypsy101 said:

wasn't there just a new one like 3 years ago

That one was an abomination and i am a big fan of Power Rangers...

Sneaky Oliver

I used to love them as a kid but they don’t really match with today’s kids culture... PR just looks and sounds cheesy and tacky 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

half psychotic

Oh cool. I just finished watching Power Rangers Dino Thunder on Netflix and now I have this to look forward to :huntyga:

The fans are adults now. They need to make it in the style of deadpool. I did like the more recent movie though, I thought it was well executed.

Archived