celeb

Demi lovato believes aliens will save us from a nuclear apocalypse

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

IllusionLover
49 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

In true 2020 fashion quite probably.. :messga:

2020-crazy-fr-aliens-meme-768x663.jpg

I guess they moved their spot to December, you know to the season finale 😂 since they're the most expected act of 2020. They've been teasing us since last year when the Area 51 stuff happened :sharon:

I hope their acting performance is good tho. :ladyhaha:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Gagaism

This is such an opinion to make in public, but I just think people should respect and really think about possibilities. Dumb are people who think that we’re the only intelligent species in this whole universe. 

Economy
1 hour ago, Bonkers said:

The existence of aliens, even aliens walking among us, isn't that controversial anymore.  It hasn't been proven to the public, but if you ask around you'd probably find a surprising number of people do believe this.   I wouldn't say I *believe* it, but I'm open to it and hopeful.  

I believe Aliens exist but for a number of reasons I find it unlikely they are among us or have been on earth any time recently

pedrohemg
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

I believe Aliens exist but for a number of reasons I find it unlikely they are among us or have been on earth any time recently

If they're among us, we're in danger cause they have a technology thousand of years more advanced than ours. Their spaceships can freely enter and leave Earth without big rockets. Also, although our solar system is immense, I don't beleive there's anything interesting in it besides our planet. If that's the case, they come from far, far away. And since traveling at the speed of light is impossible according to the laws of physics, and even if it was possible, it wouldn't be enough, they use some kind of teletransportation to get here. They could easily destroy this planet.

Economy
9 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

If they're among us, we're in danger cause they have a technology thousand of years more advanced than ours. Their spaceships can freely enter and leave Earth without big rockets. Also, although our solar system is immense, I don't beleive there's anything interesting in it besides our planet. If that's the case, they come from far, far away. And since traveling at the speed of light is impossible according to the laws of physics, and even if it was possible, it wouldn't be enough, they use some kind of teletransportation to get here. They could easily destroy this planet.

Yeah... But I don't think there among us :enigma:

I believe the frequency of intelligent life is too low/sparse and space too big to be easily seen or found. Humans haven't had a real civilization till a few thousand years ago. Very easy for a solar system to never be visited during that split second on a colossal scale

Now that we broadcast signals it's easier for us to be potentially detected... But we've only been broadcasting a little over 100 years

Unless a race was super advanced and right in one of our neighboring stars that they picked up our transmissions by now, no one would know we are here

And even if anyone knows or suspects we are here, it doesn't mean they have the ability to actually come here, or if they do, perhaps they haven't had enough time yet after picking up our signals

I think only if an advanced race was exploring and by chance ran into our solar system and found us sometime during human civilization would anyone take notice of that

And hypothetically if we were found and the race that found us had the ability to come here, they would only do so if they either wanted to destroy us (assuming they saw an intelligent civilization as a potential threat centuries or milleniums down the road), or a well intentioned race advanced enough to get here but no so advanced that they have nothing in common with us, which would be an extremely small window and highly unlikely

Long story short, I don't think we have been found. And if we have been found, we probably still haven't been visited

Archived