💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi lovato believes aliens will save us from a nuclear apocalypse

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

u7pe2bdljxo0b3nnpej8.jpg

On Instagram a few days ago, Lovato wrote that she had spent “a few days in Joshua Tree” with alien truther and UFO documentarian Dr. Steven Greer, who’s released a handful of films about his work,including 2020's Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind and 2017's Unacknowledged, both which dealt with Greer’s alleged encounters with extraterrestrials and the government cover-ups surrounding them. According to Lovato, she has “dug deep into the science of consciousness and experienced not only peace and serenity like I’ve never known but I also have witnessed the most incredibly profound sightings both in the sky as well as feet away from me.” Now, she wants to use the insight she’s gleaned to save the planet from its “very negative path towards destruction.”

To do that, Lovato urges fans and followers to meditate. “If we get 1% of the population to meditate and make contact, we would force our governments to acknowledge the truth about extraterrestrial life among us and change our destructive habits destroying our planet.” Coincidentally, the movie she ostensibly learned such valuable insights from, Dr. Greer’s Unacknowledged, JUST became available for streaming on Amazon Prime. What a surprise. 

Before a former Disney child star turned embattled pop diva crash landed in Joshua Tree to look at some aliens, Dr. Greer had been on the tail end of a busy year for himself. Early in the pandemic, he released, through Youtube channel Be Inspired, a video in which he proclaimed: “I don’t want to be alarmist, but I’m just going to tell you that there’s a great deal more known about [covid-19], and I think that’s water under the bridge, i.e. where did this come from? How did it emerge?” Implying, in the vague language of a conspiracist, that the pandemic was a planned affair. (This, obviously, sounds a whole lotlike the “plandemic.”) Throughout the summer, he also posted numerous Youtube lectures, livestreams, and clips from his most recent documentary. They concerned a variety of topics: “UFO’s and Trans-dimensional Travel,” “Planned Military Abductions,” and “A Secret Agenda For Interplanetary War.”

https://jezebel.com/demi-lovato-believes-aliens-will-save-us-from-a-nuclear-1845429216/amp

Bonkers

The existence of aliens, even aliens walking among us, isn't that controversial anymore.  It hasn't been proven to the public, but if you ask around you'd probably find a surprising number of people do believe this.   I wouldn't say I *believe* it, but I'm open to it and hopeful.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

TimisaMonster

Demi...what mushrooms did this man give you in the desert? :poot:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ShayCristoforo

At this point, anything is possible. And I'm ready for them.

sweating wendy williams GIF

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Teletubby

first Miley is talking about UFO now Demetria 
reductive
sd.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

FfFfFfFF
7 minutes ago, Snorlax said:

What's with all the alien stories lately, are we preparing for their arrival :selena:

In true 2020 fashion quite probably.. :messga:

2020-crazy-fr-aliens-meme-768x663.jpg

vyniildisk

we are ready for them to come and impregnate us with their timeless infinite wisdom and knowledge

lifeasgeorge

idk about seeing aliens but meditating really is great, I feel like I have closed all the tabs in my head after I have meditated. So refreshing. 

live and let live

27 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

“If we get 1% of the population to meditate and make contact, we would force our governments to acknowledge the truth about extraterrestrial life among us and change our destructive habits destroying our planet.”

We divide each other by age, race, religion, status, attractiveness etc

We can't respect our Earth and it's been like this since the beginning of time so Im not sure how meditation will stop conflict there are always going to be bad people, it'sjust how it is sadly

Archived