💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: Paisley Face

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

I kinda miss when HL promo shots were less airbrushed :selena: like her wig looks so weird here and in the pic she posted yesterday the whites of here eyes looked painted on :selena: 

I know everyone in the industry does it but when it was more ~ natural ~ it made HL stand out a bit. For a product whose value is judged mostly on appearance I don't want it to look completely doctored :reductive: 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JazzGa

Anyone see any secret messages in her lipliner? :giveup: Nevr froget: "The truth is in my red lipstick"

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

27monster27

And people have the audacity to say that Sarah is untalented when she makes amazing looks like these.

he/him/his

1 hour ago, G U C C I said:

Her green eyes are so gorgeous! I've always noticed it but this picture is so clear you can really see the slight heterochromia in her eyes. One is more of a lighter green/blue almost on one side than the other eye. 

These HL shoots/Christine Hahn always capture her eyes so well.  But her eyes are hazel aren't they?

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

G U C C I
5 minutes ago, KNJ said:

These HL shoots/Christine Hahn always capture her eyes so well.  But her eyes are hazel aren't they?

She has always said her eyes are green and she does have a lot of green in her eyes its just with some lighting they look more hazel and in some more emerald. She definitely doesn't have true green eyes.

5 hours ago, G U C C I said:

She has always said her eyes are green and she does have a lot of green in her eyes its just with some lighting they look more hazel and in some more emerald. She definitely doesn't have true green eyes.

People keep saying green but I've only known her to describe them as hazel. 

Spoiler

I would have to use the Wayback Machine but I'm pretty sure this intro was from straight from her MySpace bio.

Green and Hazel eyes make me weak so I'm absolutely fascinated by them 😅. Lighting can make hazel eyes look all blue or green (bc of Rayleigh scattering) but it's specifically the presence of brown melanin (brown/gold/amber) that is the tell-tale sign. Gaga's eyes are definitely hazel... and a beautifully colored hazel at that :flutter:

Spoiler

More hazel eye magic if interested. Sorry I'm such a dork about it 😅

https://blog.prepscholar.com/hazel-eyes-color

collage-hazel-2.jpg?resize=3000,4100&ssl

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Chlorine Sevigny

Gaga and crew are so elegant. Most people who fall asleep at a party wake up with d*cks drawn on their face. :flutter:

Archived