Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Catnikko
Just now, Little99 said:

face palm GIF

I didn't mean it negatively, it just struck me how they looked alike in the past couple of posts :koons:

Actual patient

Ooooooo This really is perfect for Halloween ideas :flutter: HL is so damn versatile and creative!

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

ShayCristoforo

I would've tied it into Dia De Los Muertos for Nov 2. Imagine the slayage. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

20 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

Nb4 the "cultural appropriation" comments :reductive:

Paisley has Indian origins and I can assure you that no one here considers this cultural appropriation :ladyhaha: Though I wouldn’t be surprised if white people want to feel offended on our behalf :ohwell:

G U C C I

Her green eyes are so gorgeous! I've always noticed it but this picture is so clear you can really see the slight heterochromia in her eyes. One is more of a lighter green/blue almost on one side than the other eye. 

brizoda

From Wikipedia : Paisley (design), an ornamental Persian pattern or motif commonly identified with the town of Paisley, Renfrewshire, in west Scotland

& also :

Paisley Park, a record label owned by the musician Prince; also the name of his estate

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

So Cute! I wish I could do more makeup looks, it's hard with my lately shaky hands. I do the most minimum these days.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

BlingNotTheMusic
40 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

Paisley has Indian origins and I can assure you that no one here considers this cultural appropriation :ladyhaha: Though I wouldn’t be surprised if white people want to feel offended on our behalf :ohwell:

I'm not sure the races of whom is offended, just stating facts based on history :huntyga:

2 minutes ago, Delaytica said:

I'm not sure the races of whom is offended, just stating facts based on history :huntyga:

Yes I’m with you on this :kara:

TimisaMonster

The Satanic ritual is complete! 

:tony:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Archived