💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ina Wroldsen talks about meeting Gaga and Rob (2007?)

MarryTheMonster

Featured Posts

MarryTheMonster

So (the very talented) Norwegian singer / songwriter Ina Wroldsen launched a podcast with her momager in September, and in the 2nd episode titled "Child welfare bluff, Lady Gaga and the greatest comeback" she talks about meeting Gaga and Rob Fusari at what they believe was Atlantic Records in New York. (Could be Def Jam? idk) I assume it must've been 2006 or 2007. 

Ina was in her early 20s, and went to New York to have a showcase for someone. She first went to a meeting with her managers and they told her that she needs an image. An image she can truly live. And she was like how? Then she waits in the lobby, and around 12 PM someone walks in. She's got long dark hair, black stripper boots, leather pants. She looked fabulous but "manufactured" (for lack of a better word). She then thinks "Ah, that's what they mean!"

And then she's gonna meet a producer. That producer she is meeting is Rob Fusari, and it turns out that he has brought his own artist with him. The artist reaches her hand out to greet her, and she says "Hi! Gaga". 

So she sat there with her messy hair and (sun)glasses on and said "Oh my god, you're like a little female John Mayer we got the perfect song for you!" Ina got offended by this and then replied back "Haha, yeah, how old are you Gaga?"  "How old do you think I am?"  "I don't know like..29?", and Gaga lost it "29? Do I look like I'm 29?? 29?? I'm 21!!" 

Ina's mom goes "maybe you should've taken that song?" and then they proceed to talk about a random other story before they return to Gaga;

Ina: Do you remember the woman who worked as an A&R for me at the record label i ended up signing with?

Mom: Yes, I do, she smoked a lot of weed.

Ina: Yes, well...she was Gaga assistant and sued her. I think she won some money?

Mom: Ah yes the woman who had to bathe her and dry her and all that. 

and they sum the Gaga talk up by saying that she's an incredible artist, one of the best performers and Ina tells everyone to go watch her perform Speechless (i think it might be the Vevo Launch one? She says Nokia but that doesn't exist) cuz Ina thinks it's a crazy good performance, "it's wild!" 

I saw some promo for their podcast yesterday and added this to my library as it had Gaga in the title, but I did NOT expect this :enigma:

The podcast is in Norwegian so if you're Scandinavian you can check out their podcast Ina & Wroldsen in the podcast app or Spotify :lolga:

sksksksk not gaga's assistant that sued her also being a pothead, i'm shocked

"the woman that bathed her" lolll gaga was so extra

Stephen

Lmfaoo I think it's funny that just because Gaga came in the room with sunglasses, stripper boots and tight pants this girl assumed she was "manufactured". As if it was impossible that it could be her genuine style. Welcome to New York sis.

MarryTheMonster
16 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Lmfaoo I think it's funny that just because Gaga came in the room with sunglasses, stripper boots and tight pants this girl assumed she was "manufactured". As if it was impossible that it could be her genuine style. Welcome to New York sis.

I mean she was a small town girl that probably hadn't been to New York much so I get that she felt that way, but it's still messy as that just was Gaga's style back then and even before she turned blonde :rip:

14 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

She co-wrote and sings the hook to Britney's "He About to Lose Me," which I love.

One of my fave Britney songs too, love Ina's vocals on it! 

Defmix100

one of the first things she says to Gaga is guessing she's older haha imagine this was the same week as Boiling Point

37 minutes ago, Stephen said:

My thoughts exactly. Literally everyone in New York wears leather and platforms. 

Guillaume Hamon

It's not because her assistant CLAIMED she had to bathe gaga that it's true. Mainly when you know that the worst the accusations are, the bigger the compensations can get.

And at the time she also was negociating a million $ deal to write a nasty book about gaga so if you ask yourself if she was money-hungry... :trollga:

17 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

It's not because her assistant CLAIMED she had to bathe gaga that it's true. Mainly when you know that the worst the accusations are, the bigger the compensations can get.

And at the time she also was negociating a million $ deal to write a nasty book about gaga so if you ask yourself if she was money-hungry... :trollga:

Thank God that book deal never happend or did it this makes her claims seem Even less believable and even if this book deal did happen gaga's team would probably hit her with a big fat lawsuit

TimisaMonster

MTVs Boiling Point 2.0

29??? Im ****ing 21 you dumb ass bitch!  :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived