Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tyler Posey attended sex parties

COOOK

Featured Posts

1:38 - "  “It was a sex party… I have been to other sex parties, one other one where… I was like, I wasn’t part of the people who worked there, but I was… I was doing it,” the Teen Wolf star added.

Sex parties are gatherings where guests are allowed to engage in consensual sexual activity with one another, often in full view of other guests. Many people go to sex parties to make friends with like-minded people who are polysexual and sex-positive.

This isn't the first time the actor has been open about is sexuality. In August, Posey shared that he is pansexual in a series of Instagram videos. Pansexuality is sexual, romantic or emotional attraction towards people regardless of their sex or gender identity. "

Full article here.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The hollywoood expose fufufufufuuf

byebye sweetheart, you is over. The light tone talking about cocaine in a house looool, sis no one gave you the note

VenusUrania
5 minutes ago, bionic said:

His career is over.

I think it was already over if he felt so comfortable sharing that with the public. :sweat:

tenor.gif

this is such a tacky and uninspired way to stay relevant 

who will love me when the night is over

Candy Gaga
22 minutes ago, VenusUrania said:

I think it was already over if he felt so comfortable sharing that with the public. :sweat:

He was actually getting bigger he went from teen wolf to a very successful movie last year Truth or Dare and many more don't know why he ain't caring and say this stuff

It’s...weird to say but I only care if he means during COVID (as I thought when I clicked on the thread).

Archived