💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ava Max working on deluxe version of 'Heaven & Hell'

COOOK

Featured Posts

Excerpts from her interview with Billboard:

"Below, Ava Max talks about her blockbuster year -- and promises Billboard that there’s much more music to come, including a deluxe version of Heaven & Hell."

Who would you love to collaborate with next?
"Rihanna! I'm obsessed with her. She's doing pretty well with her makeup line, but I'm like, "Can we have more music?!" [Laughs] "

Why did you divide your debut album Heaven & Hell into two sections?
"I decided on the way to the 2019 VMAs. I was singing “Torn” at the pre-show, and I had an epiphany. We always have an angel and a devil on our shoulders. I wanted it cut in half [with] a brighter side and an edgier, darker side. Pick your mood! We’re working on a deluxe. There are a lot of big, anthemic songs coming."

What did you learn from your virtual album-release party on Roblox?
"It’s a great way to connect to your fans. I think virtual events are definitely going to be more prominent now, because everyone’s at home. I got a lot of love and a lot of hate, and I started laughing at the haters. I’m not striving to be cool, and I think that’s what makes my music relatable. I can definitely have fun with myself."

IVjqoZp.gif

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Karen Smith

First of all, Rihanna probably does not know who Ava Max is, and secondly, after these words that she should do more music, Rihanna would not like to talk to her. Who does she think she is?

Luke78619
4 minutes ago, Little99 said:

secondly, after these words that she should do more music, Rihanna would not like to talk to her. Who does she think she is?

Uhhhh someone who wants more Rihanna music like 90% of the world? :sweat:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

PopEmergency
5 minutes ago, Little99 said:

First of all, Rihanna probably does not know who Ava Max is, and secondly, after these words that she should do more music, Rihanna would not like to talk to her. Who does she think she is?

if the entire world wants new music it's ok, but if ava says it... who does she think she is, right? :excuseu:

12 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Rihanna would not like to talk to her. Who does she think she is?

An artist with dreams and aspirations, just like any other, and that's just as respectable :haroon:

Karen Smith
2 minutes ago, PopEmergency said:

if the entire world wants new music it's ok, but if ava says it... who does she think she is, right? :excuseu:

Did I say it's ok when the entire world wants that? no :laughga: 

TimisaMonster

Already time for a re-release? :bear:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Luke78619

Breaking news:

you're not allowed to want new music from a fave artist of yours

i don’t wanna see any threads about LG7 in the future or permabans for you all, how dare you want new music 

Original Diva

When will Gaga

Edit: I don't mean a re- release, I just mean deluxe tracks on streaming services

excuse me no

15 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Already time for a re-release? :bear:

If we're getting a different album cover I'll consider it :ohwell:

712LiaErDaL._SL1425_.jpg

Luke78619
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

If we're getting a different album cover I'll consider it :ohwell:

712LiaErDaL._SL1425_.jpg

Literally anything from the album photo shoot >>>>>

Mess at her saying she connected with her fans during the Roblox concert when it was all pre-recorded :rip: 

who will love me when the night is over

ToxicHot

Well it’s a good thing I have been putting off buying it! I’m low-key tempted to, because I really enjoy about half of the songs. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• COOOK changed the title to Ava Max working on deluxe version of 'Heaven & Hell'

Archived