💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Nelly Furtado debut 'Whoa, Nelly!' Expanded Edition on October 23

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Nelly Furtado debut 'Whoa, Nelly!' celebrates 20th Anniversary. New Digital-Only Expanded Edition due October 23 features five bonus tracks
nellyfurtado.lnk.to/WoahNellyDlx
656e5d3d-ee70-49db-b1f7-3a0982b6c5f6.jpg

The 20th Anniversary digital edition of Whoa, Nelly! includes 10 bonus tracks: five that were featured on the 2008 Special Edition and five that are making their first digital appearance here. Her debut release is tracks 1-12; tracks 13-17 are from the special edition. Tracks 18-22 are the new 20th anniversary digital-only bonus tracks.

Tracklist 

1 Hey, Man!  
2 **** On The Radio (Remember The Days) 
3 Baby Girl     
4 Legend        
5 I'm Like A Bird          
6 Turn Off The Light   
7 Trynna Finda Way   
8 Party            
9 Well, Well   
10 My Love Grows Deeper Part 1           
11 I Will Make U Cry     
12 Scared Of You
13 I'm Like A Bird (Acoustic Version) 
14 My Love Grows Deeper
15 I Feel You (featuring Esthero)
16 I'm Like A Bird (Nelly vs. Asha Remix)
17 **** On The Radio (Remember The Days) (Dan The Automator Mix Version)
18 Baby Girl (Live)
19 Party (Reprise)
20 Turn Off The Light (Timbaland Remix)
21 I'm Like A Bird (Junior Vasquez Club Anthem)
22 Onde Estas

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Xoxo Adriana

not the “never before heard new tracks” being two remixes, a reprise and a live version:billie:

giving me Chromatica “deluxe box set bonus tracks” and “ARTPOP walmart bonus track” teas

sillynate

She also posted this 

“Looking forward to making more pop music in the future” :giveup: can’t wait I swear I thought she was ready to retire both before and after 2017’s The Ride 

RichAssPiss

I remember buying this CD and wearing it out. "...On the Radio" is so catchy and should have been a hit. "Turn Off the Lights" is classic. I bought the Tomb Raider soundtrack just to get the Timbaland remix back in the day.

buzzkill

How was i 4 year old and I’m Like a Bird still managed to be one of my most favorites childhood songs? 

Reject False Icons
1 hour ago, sillynate said:

She also posted this 

“Looking forward to making more pop music in the future” :giveup: can’t wait I swear I thought she was ready to retire both before and after 2017’s The Ride 

Me too, when she went full blackout after The Ride I thought the worst. But she’s back again. She has always been so pure and true to herself, that’s why she needs some time out 

ShayCristoforo

I will be supporting my Canadian Portuguese queen :firega:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived