• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ConnorFilm

Why do I feel like this is the end to Chromatica?😭😭😭

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Jollibee
4 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

It's not the "only" female collaboration to debut at No. 1 though. WAP debuted at No. 1 as well. It's the first.

the whole "recurrent" mechanism in the chart is such bullshit – just post the Top 100 most popular songs in the country and leave it at that. why do they feel the need to make little caveats like this?

[for those who don't know, any song that has already spent 20 weeks on the chart and has fallen below #50 is removed from the chart, even if it's technically still one of the 100 most popular songs in the country]

ConnorFilm
4 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Well.. time for a new single then? :party:

Doubtful. I would love an album re-release but I don’t see it happening. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

zakariah

chile imagine if we didn’t have ROM at all this era... the absolute meltdowns there would be... :billie:

anyways, goodbye for now ROM, we’ll see you at the grammys :gaycat:

Serial Chiller

Well I would have loved for it to stick around but seeing how the GP is totally NOT here for this kind of dance pop I'm glad it got this amazing run. 

PatrickMonster
42 minutes ago, Indyl said:

the whole "recurrent" mechanism in the chart is such bullshit – just post the Top 100 most popular songs in the country and leave it at that. why do they feel the need to make little caveats like this?

[for those who don't know, any song that has already spent 20 weeks on the chart and has fallen below #50 is removed from the chart, even if it's technically still one of the 100 most popular songs in the country]

its so extremely popular songs like Old Town Road and Uptown Funk etc wont be able to clog up the charts for eternity. smaller artists can get on the hot 100 and recieve some popularity. it just keeps it fresh and clean. There's no reason to see a number one hit like ROM struggling in the 70s and 80s on the hot 100, its better to leave with some dignity. Also I didn't see you complaining about it when Alice and TIHTY got on the chart thanks to the rule :poot:

Archived