💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If we were to get 1 more music video, what song would you want it for?

Delulu Rogers

If we were to get 1 more music video, what song would you want it for?  

159 members have voted

1. 1. If we were to get 1 more music video, what song would you want it for?

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delulu Rogers
5 minutes ago, Sister said:

Sour Candy but I want more than only one.

Good luck sis

IWantYourLove

Personally I’d say Plastic Doll, but only because I relate to it lmao, and the things she could do with it :icega:

But Replay because that song hit home and the video would be absolutely badass. The bass and- omg :pray:

Delulu Rogers
6 minutes ago, IWantYourLove said:

Personally I’d say Plastic Doll, but only because I relate to it lmao, and the things she could do with it :icega:

But Replay because that song hit home and the video would be absolutely badass. The bass and- omg :pray:

She could make such a cool video for plastic doll and so much of it can be digital and done from home. 

Delulu Rogers

So many people are saying sour candy but that the shortest song which means it would be the shortest MV. I want gaga solo lol

IWantYourLove
5 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

She could make such a cool video for plastic doll and so much of it can be digital and done from home. 

Ugh imagine the serve

BillieGOAT

A horror-inspired MV for Replay in time for Halloween is all I’ve wanted since album release day :pray:

Mike Raffle
23 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

So many people are saying sour candy but that the shortest song which means it would be the shortest MV. I want gaga solo lol

I could see Gaga make the MV the longest of the era to spite the talk about SC being so short :fthis: but I'd def prefer Replay if we could only choose one.

My list for this thread:
Replay>Babylon>Sour Candy> Alice>SFA

KindnessPunk

Sine From Above! Gaga and Elton in a Music Video together would be so full circle from Gaga’s first Grammy performance. 

TimisaMonster

Alice!!! The chorus choreo would be insane!!! :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Anderson123

As much as I want to say Sine From Above, Babylon or Alice, I think a music video for Sour Candy would be the coolest of them. 

Archived