Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Twitter stans are trying to buy the DWUW video

Lighter

Featured Posts

MANiCURE 6

Buy BTW unreleased tracks, ARTPOP Act. II, OG LG5, Joanne Unreleased tracks, OG LG6 and Chromatica unreleased tracks instead please.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

I’m not gonna pretend I wouldn’t love to watch it, so... :giggle:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Unpopular opinion but i would definitely watch this music video just for one time, just for curiosity.

tumblr_inline_oqlegn8dSB1qais6x_540.gif

1 hour ago, Flippy said:

I’m not gonna pretend I wouldn’t love to watch it, so... :giggle:

But why? I don’t get people that actually want to watch it. R. Kelly is a disgusting rapist and those clips were disturbing enough. Personally it would make me uncomfortable to see knowing what he did irl. 🤢

Flippy
25 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

But why? I don’t get people that actually want to watch it. R. Kelly is a disgusting rapist and those clips were disturbing enough. Personally it would make me uncomfortable to see knowing what he did irl. 🤢

Because I legit enjoy watching/listening/buying new Gaga material

Yes, R. Kelly is disgusting, I completely agree with you in that sense & the small preview we got was cringey enough, but it's one of 3 videos from the unfortunate short-lived ARTPOP era. I'd love to watch the video just for the hell of it :ohwell:

I'm not begging for it to be leaked, but if it did, I'd sure as hell enjoy it.

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Sloansabbith

She should have never worked with him and is lucky it didn’t ruin her career then or last year when the docuseries on him came out.

That being said - if it leaked most fans would watch out of curiosity and because of how taboo it is. It’s human nature - not an endorsement. No need to clutch the one’s pearls. 

Better Day

I think it may leak one day. I mean I Wanna Be With You leaked last year after waiting 6 years for the good sis

Together You And I!

Archived