💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Twitter stans are trying to buy the DWUW video

Lighter

Featured Posts

Joshie S
58 minutes ago, S0436 said:

A shame they had to perform the song together on tv, something that will never be erased.  

twice:laughga:

OT: I would like to see the video, purely to see what kind of state of mind Stefani was in at the time. It would just be interesting and something to lay to rest and its final piece if all of the true Little Monsters got to see it.:enigma:

I'm also happy for it to stay locked up forever. Kind of a double edged sword. I'm sure it will get out one day.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult
1 minute ago, 1yonatan said:

im sorry for being an idiot but yall referring to the version with r Kelly or xtina?

Robert Kelly

Quentin
6 hours ago, G U C C I said:

The only thing I kept was the short clip of her in the newspaper dress because it’s amazing. 

May I have it please :enigma:

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream

Stupid Oreo

Some parts in that MV are absolutely gross, I think other people that have seen (some parts) can confirm that. Especially with R. K*lly's background:triggered:

Luke78619
6 hours ago, G U C C I said:

It was link and it downloaded like four files. Two were clips and two were photos. One was the TMZ segment that aired about the video and it included clips of it but it was mostly censored. Then another clip of her in the newspaper dress walking around and posing for TR. Then two pics of R Kelly with all the nurse dancers all over him and Gaga unconscious on the table and them touching her. The only thing I kept was the short clip of her in the newspaper dress because it’s amazing. The rest I deleted and prayed to never see again. Although I would like to see the full outtake of that nurse/dancer on top of Gaga on the table and the table tips back and they fall off :laughga:

A lot of this sounds like stuff we already have that have leaked on separate occasions 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Luke78619

I wouldn’t be surprised if the video wasn’t actually put together. Remember Gaga’s files leaking around a year ago? What was leaked by TMZ was only some behind the scenes shots that were intended for a BTS video release. 

Its entirely possible that her team never actually made a video for it and thus will never leak 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Chromatican

Does anyone even care? I remember when the DWUW mess got brought up a year ago Gaga apologized and removed the track from iTunes. It’s not going to do damage at this point. 

22 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if the video wasn’t actually put together. Remember Gaga’s files leaking around a year ago? What was leaked by TMZ was only some behind the scenes shots that were intended for a BTS video release. 

Its entirely possible that her team never actually made a video for it and thus will never leak 

No there was full scenes of the video that leaked online in 2014/15

7 hours ago, G U C C I said:

It was link and it downloaded like four files. Two were clips and two were photos. One was the TMZ segment that aired about the video and it included clips of it but it was mostly censored. Then another clip of her in the newspaper dress walking around and posing for TR. Then two pics of R Kelly with all the nurse dancers all over him and Gaga unconscious on the table and them touching her. The only thing I kept was the short clip of her in the newspaper dress because it’s amazing. The rest I deleted and prayed to never see again. Although I would like to see the full outtake of that nurse/dancer on top of Gaga on the table and the table tips back and they fall off :laughga:

I some how remember seeing the clip of the nurses dancing arround and on top of gaga's unconscious body 

FentyGa

i hope it does tbh

it would be cool to see it in full, and it’s clear that gaga’s not going for commercial success anymore, so it shouldn’t impact her career that much anyway

2 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

i hope it does tbh

it would be cool to see it in full, and it’s clear that gaga’s not going for commercial success anymore, so it shouldn’t impact her career that much anyway

It could ruin her acting career

FentyGa
Just now, Suuus said:

It could ruin her acting career

she’s done one movie and won an oscar, there’s not that much there to ruin

Archived