đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Twitter stans are trying to buy the DWUW video

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

Long story short there is apparently a seller and everyone is going crazy right now on twitter trying to have it.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol it's probably a scam:laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

StarstruckIllusion

What’s not clicking? What’s not clicking that this rapey video will send her reputation straight back to the shitter, where it was in back in December 2013?? Gross... even if it is fake. 

Justin Drew Bieber

I’m 99% sure it’s a scam.

I’d also like to add, if it didn’t leak right before the Oscars in 2019, it won’t ever leak.

Sneaky Oliver

We should be paying for the video to get deleted from earth! If they have free money like this, they should be buying Chromatica instead! :shadow:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

likeitrough

if there's one item not in 'the vault' it's the rest of that video. especially after the whole R Kelly mess came to a climax last year- it's been burned and buried by now. 

tylertremallose
18 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I’m 99% sure it’s a scam.

I’d also like to add, if it didn’t leak right before the Oscars in 2019, it won’t ever leak.

Dont say never. 
Remember, Britney Gimme More came out in 2007 and leaked scenes last came out in 2015..almost 10 years later. 
So you never know. It could just randomly show up one day. 

Ricardo
2 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

Dont say never. 
Remember, Britney Gimme More came out in 2007 and leaked scenes last came out in 2015..almost 10 years later. 
So you never know. It could just randomly show up one day. 

mte, it's something that will inevitably leak at some point, I'd rather OOC first tho :vegas:

Archived