šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What's next to leak from Gaga?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

Besides the Chromatica leaks, we haven't got any older Gaga material leaks. Does anyone know what's being traded/circulated?Ā 

I was hoping to eventually hear Out of Control, Text You Pictures, Musicland, Private Audition and of course things from ACT II.Ā 

I was shook when IWBUW leaked last year, the collapse if we get anything from ARTPOP in the futureĀ 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ricardo
2 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

I was hoping to eventually hear Out of Control, Text You Pictures, Musicland, Private Audition and of course things from ACT II.Ā 

I'd be weird if any of these leaks, they are 10 yrs old and seems no one is willing to leak them, either they are really the holy grail of Gaga's unreleasedĀ or they got forgotten and remain in old drives of leakers collecting dustĀ :bear:

BillieGOAT

Next is the Rain On Me alternative video where she emerges from a cave and fights multiple versions of herself and then fights her way to Babylon where she wears a white dress

GagaUnderYou
Just now, Ricardo said:

I'd be weird if any of these leaks, they are 10 yrs old and seems no one is willing to leak them, either they are really the holy grail of Gaga's unreleasedĀ or they got forgotten and remain in old drives of leakers collecting dustĀ :bear:

Were they not for sale last year?

I'm genuinely surprised how things for which there were snippets 11 years ago still haven't leaked, I wonder if they've become even rarer with time

I'd love to hear some Born This Way unreleaseds/demos and just for the sake of it... whatever she worked on in 2015

Luke78619

Some unheard of early demo from 2008 with some mumbles like Oh Baby (even though itā€™s still a bopĀ :lolly:)

it wonā€™t be anything from TFM, BTW, or Joanne, and pre TF is more likely than an ARTPOP trackĀ :vegas:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Ricardo
1 minute ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Were they not for sale last year?

No clue, I'm not into the leakers community but I mean, we haven't even got new snippets or any hint they will leak soon, so 10 yrs and countingĀ :emma:

Bonkers

Uhm, her Adele or Arianna Ft's?Ā :giveup:

UPDATE:Ā  I didn't understand the OP until I just re-read it.Ā  :awkney:Ā 

But for that, I'm praying for the full version of The Greatest with Cher and I won't stop until I get it.Ā 

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

GagaUnderYou
2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Uhm, her Adele or Arianna Ft's?Ā :giveup:

UPDATE:Ā  I didn't understand the OP until I just re-read it.Ā  :awkney:Ā 

But for that, I'm praying for the full version of The Greatest with Cher and I won't stop until I get it.Ā 

the only version we have so far if you haven't heard itĀ 

Bonkers
8 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

the only version we have so far if you haven't heard itĀ 

Thank you, that's very nice of you to look that up for me.Ā  I've heard it many times, but CherĀ was sad that version leaked because apparently the final version is quite different.Ā Ā 

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

RAMROD

I really wish to hear Out Of Control in full and untaggedĀ :giveup:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived