💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What's next to leak from Gaga?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

I said it many times this week alone, but I won't rest before I can listen to both versions of Princess DIE.

I'm honnestly willing to pay leakers to get them :giveup:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

I hope we get to hear Act 2 tracks some day. I’m very interested to hear that and maybe Chromatica stuff. Don’t really care about The Fame and earlier stuff. 

TimisaMonster

Hopefully TEA or Frankenstein...preferably the latter because it's Halloween season :pawsup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

MonsterofFame

Apparently there’s not many BTW demos left, if any at all. Although Gaga did say they made different versions of almost every song so I’d love to hear those!! (Like Free Woman demo vs final)

I’d love to hear a snippet of the songs that were scrapped for Joanne, just to get a vibe of what that album was supposed to be like. 

CHROMATICON

I need the original LG5 tracks, I don’t care if they are just piano tapes, I need them. :giveup:

Chesescake

Hey Girls and Come To Mama music vedio here we go :ladyhaha:

Please leak some Chromatics unreleased track :messga:

Tbh I think besides the chromatica instrumentals, I bet some of those 2017-18 tracks she worked on that blood pop didnt like. They won’t mean much since there isn’t much mythology around them so I doubt they’ll go for a high price.

leedeegaga

If Madonna had a demo tape leak from the 70’s then I’m sure anything is possible. I’d love for the rest of the tracks we know of to leak. Like for someone to put us out of our misery and give us full versions of every snippet that’s leaked! I need OOC, TYP and Private Audition! We still haven’t heard Heiress or Cut The Cake :/ 

Demo wise though I’d like ARTPOP with its different lyrics, GUY and Heard It On The Radio as then at least we’d have the original ARTPOP track list. 

Scare them first, so they can’t scare you...

8 hours ago, Amphetamine said:

I still pray we get this some day

The bathroom cam footage? :bear:

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Archived