Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jezebel: Chris Pratt, Just Come Out and Say You're a Republican, Thanks!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Pennywise

Also, not y'all defending a known "pro-life" supporter (AKA sexist) and a member of a homophobic church, like... self-hating much? :laughga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is a trump supporter, here he is wearing that flag that lots of edgy trump supporters wear

In conclusion he is trash 

Batwings
21 minutes ago, Sister said:

I was never a fan anyway, so no loss for me. I have also heard that Lana Del Rey goes to that church too and lately there's been Republican talk around her, as well. I love Lana's music but don't feel like I like her as a personality anymore. I guess Hillsong is a Republican maven?

Lana has always been a bit problematic, but the Hillsong thing confuses me because I thought she was a practicing witch? :huh:

6 minutes ago, Batwings said:

Lana has always been a bit problematic, but the Hillsong thing confuses me because I thought she was a practicing witch? :huh:

Same. But she was photographed many times last year going to that church. 

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

33 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

I don’t have a problem with his political beliefs, so long as he’s down with the gays. Unfortunately, my memory remembers that he went to a church regularly that opposed gay people. 

And this is a problem in my opinion. There are so many horrible repulsive things going on right now. To pick and choose is privilege when you have queer people of color who dont have the luxury to just care about one social issue. Immigration, police brutality, womens reproductive rights you need to throw the same energy at those issues as you do “the gays”

i know im coming off aggressive but we as white gay men cannot pick and choose which social issues we let slide or not or else we are no better than anyone who shares those hateful beliefs. With trump so close to being reelected we need to stand united and stand up for people even if we dont share the struggles that they do. 

Never got the hype, anyway. 

Chris Evans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

inb4 Qanon tries to claim Chris Evans is a satanic pedophile just because he supports Biden, though 

PeachJug
52 minutes ago, Batwings said:

45 minutes ago, Sister said:

Same. But she was photographed many times last year going to that church. 

the rumors that she went to that church were false! i almost died tho

see this reddit post

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Sister said:

Jezebel always writes their articles in this sort of fashion.

Yikes. Cant say I’ll  avoid them tho, bc I’m already like “who?”

Babba the Hutt
1 hour ago, Jed said:

And this is a problem in my opinion. There are so many horrible repulsive things going on right now. To pick and choose is privilege when you have queer people of color who dont have the luxury to just care about one social issue. Immigration, police brutality, womens reproductive rights you need to throw the same energy at those issues as you do “the gays”

i know im coming off aggressive but we as white gay men cannot pick and choose which social issues we let slide or not or else we are no better than anyone who shares those hateful beliefs. With trump so close to being reelected we need to stand united and stand up for people even if we dont share the struggles that they do. 

Not here but I've seen people defend him specifically regarding this issue, even in gay forums guys will jump to defend the "hot daddy" Pratt, like some people just can't believe he isn't this great person he seems to be in public and how he shows himself to fans. Chris Pratt might be republican and homophobic (At this point, I have no proof but I have no doubt) for all we know and it doesn't really come as a surprise to me anymore. I always liked the guy but that's not a reason to blindly defend him, he can get called out for things like anyone else.

The homophobic church aspect has been known for a while and he never, ever bothered to deny it. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong there.

Spoiler

I feel so disappointed tho, I had the biggest crush on him when he was chubby... maybe getting fit and muscular for hollywood made him evil :triggered:

17 minutes ago, PeachJug said:

the rumors that she went to that church were false! i almost died tho

see this reddit post

Thank You. I hope this is the truth.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

ConnorFilm
1 hour ago, Jed said:

You’re right. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

TimisaMonster

He could be 1 of millions of Republican Trump supporters and also there are those who are SILENTLY voting for him knowing it's unpopular to say so openly...

Those are the people we should be worried about so never for one second think every vote doesn't count...we need to CRUSH Trump in the election not BARELY scratch by like Hilary 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bayonetta
2 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Never liked him. And after what he did to Anna Faris, never will 

What did he do to her???

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, weed said:

He's given me a bad feeling for years lol he's def really cute, a complete daddy, but seems like he has a sinister side

I don’t think he has a sinister side, I think he’s just dumb. Like a lot of republicans. 

Archived