Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jezebel: Chris Pratt, Just Come Out and Say You're a Republican, Thanks!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

gfhvlhqxpecomolsejrj.jpg

Somehow, there are two more weeks left before Election Day, which is both comforting and nauseating. The next two weeks are critical or maybe they don’t mean ****. Regardless of where you stand on what’s going to happen on November 3, if you’re not quitesure about who you’re going to vote for, let the cast of the Avengersmovies (minus Chris Pratt, spicy!!) convince you otherwise... I guess??

Word on the street (thanks Variety)is that the people who played the Avengers in movies are assembling their star power to do a fundraiser for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Here’s the list of people who are participating in this fundraiser: Don Cheadle, Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Paul Rudd, Mark Ruffalo, and Zoe Saldana. Who is missing from this list? The fact that Pratt is not participating in this debacle, when like, almost every other Avenger is, led to widespread (Twitter) speculation that Pratt’s refusal to do so is because he is, in fact, a MAGA-loving, big, red, too-buff Republican. 

Chris Pratt’s name was trending on Twitter and my assumption is that it’s because some people have harnessed the power of Google to discover that he attends HIllsong Church, and that Ellen Page called him out for that because the church itself is allegedly homophobic. Some people have also probably learned that Pratt is married to the Terminator’s daughter. Perhaps these people have already sussed out that Chris Pratt is likely a Republican, and now, as we stare down the possibility of another hellish four years, are attempting to “cancel” him as a means of catharsis, using Chris Pratt as a proxy for Donald Trump—practice for when these people go to the polls and vote for Joe Biden, in a real-life attempt to cancel Trump. Eh? Does that work? 

Doesn’t matter! Clearly Pratt has yet to reveal his political leanings becacuse he doesn’t want to sabotage his career, but I’m sorry, at this point, he could be a Hillsong spokesperson or even a junior congressman or whatEVER, so might as well go big, now, buddy! 

https://jezebel.com/chris-pratt-just-come-out-and-say-youre-a-republican-1845411475

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ConnorFilm

I don’t have a problem with his political beliefs, so long as he’s down with the gays. Unfortunately, my memory remembers that he went to a church regularly that opposed gay people. 

Twitter: @ConnorBehrens/Instagram: @ConnorBehrens

Reality

Why single out Chris Pratt when only 6 MCU actors are going? The MCU literally has dozens upon dozens of superheroes :smh: 

I do think him going to a homophobic church is obviously a problem though.

EDIT - Also, isn't RDJ Republican as well? 

🃏🖤👹

ALGAYDO

I remember when people were defending him attending a pro-conversion-therapy church because it’s HiS pErSoNaL bElIeFs lol like okay I’m sorry that some LBGTQ+ members hate conversion therapy and those who support it. I guess it’s just hIs PeRsOnAl BeLiEfS that it’s okay to traumatize young LGBTQ members lol 

Pennywise
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

EDIT - Also, isn't RDJ Republican as well? 

He's WHAT :fatcat:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgIW-X-A3D28tJfVzkfJN

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

StarstruckIllusion

this is so unhinged. it doesn’t ****ing matter what he is when there’s 10s of millions of other people to worry about, and he doesn’t owe you anything 😭 Aren’t liberals trying to win the election? Yall know this voter intimidation doesn’t work - so this is just glorified bullying lmao yikes. Plus doing this publicly will only offend and harder other’s right wing views. 

I was never a fan anyway, so no loss for me. I have also heard that Lana Del Rey goes to that church too and lately there's been Republican talk around her, as well. I love Lana's music but don't feel like I like her as a personality anymore. I guess Hillsong is a Republican maven?

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

He's given me a bad feeling for years lol he's def really cute, a complete daddy, but seems like he has a sinister side

2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

this is so unhinged. it doesn’t ****ing matter what he is when there’s 10s of millions of other people to worry about, and he doesn’t owe you anything 😭 Aren’t liberals trying to win the election? Yall know this voter intimidation doesn’t work - so this is just glorified bullying lmao yikes. Plus doing this publicly will only offend and harder other’s right wing views. 

Jezebel always writes their articles in this sort of fashion.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Reality
7 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

He's WHAT :fatcat:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgIW-X-A3D28tJfVzkfJN

I certainly don't think he's like the Donald Trump type of Republican, but I remember reading somewhere that he was a Republican. Maybe at the very least a more conservative Democrat :sweat: 

🃏🖤👹

The fact that he acts like he’s the Cockk of the walk in Hollywood just because of his two major roles. 
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f299bdb07ead4563c0667

Hottie Detector

Archived