💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Unused concept for Monster Ball stage

Lazzarus

Featured Posts

Lazzarus

Amazing stage design concepts for The Monster Ball Tour 2.0. Some of it got used in the end, but most of it was scrapped. Obviously they used iconic staircase. 

EJ83hxQWkAAqsen?format=jpg&name=medium

EJ83iKDW4AEKN7x?format=jpg&name=medium

It's so futuristic, I just love it :firega:

ZgSh.gif

MaMaMarryTheNight

MeanDirtyFunnelweaverspider-small.gif

the way the nostalgia hits right now :bradley:

i remember it like it was yesterday. 
It was 10,5 years ago, I was 16 yrs old. I stood in line for 7 hours and had the worst sunburn ever, but it was so worth it!! Still hear those “D-D-D-D” from the intro in my head :fatcat: I was just flashed how perfect everything was. For me, it’s her best tour :firega: I went to TMB, BTWB Ball and artRAVE. She sadly postponed the Joanne tour and finally cancelled it :bradley: While I think artRAVE was the best visually, TMB has something special. I fell in love with her shortly before the concert took place 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Chlorine Sevigny

This looks like it was more closely tied to 1.0 building on that cube setup but multiplied... 

I think this looks really slick. I didn't love the aesthetics of 2.0. :sleep:

VasilisVas

I wish TFM era could happen all over again. The music, the fashion, the music videos, the tour, the hype. For me the best and most favorite Gaga era of all time. I miss Gaga’s dark music. To me, her best music is the dark music. 

gagaisitalian

All of the square boxes remind of the OTR.2 stage which is aesthetically pleasing but not near as entertaining or fun as TMB stage!

GettyImages-968582740.jpg?w=980&q=75

Sneaky Oliver

I wouldn’t call it scrapped because it’s almost the same except for the multiple squares ! The stairs are exactly the same and the “buildings” on the sides of the stage clearly came from this concept as well

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Gagaism
1 hour ago, gagaisitalian said:

All of the square boxes remind of the OTR.2 stage which is aesthetically pleasing but not near as entertaining or fun as TMB stage!

GettyImages-968582740.jpg?w=980&q=75

Victoria’s Secret was ahead of its time in 2006 show

9-B027733-37-B0-494-B-93-C0-DA705-DF3864

Defmix100
On 10/19/2020 at 11:35 PM, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

MeanDirtyFunnelweaverspider-small.gif

the way the nostalgia hits right now :bradley:

i remember it like it was yesterday. 
It was 10,5 years ago, I was 16 yrs old. I stood in line for 7 hours and had the worst sunburn ever, but it was so worth it!! Still hear those “D-D-D-D” from the intro in my head :fatcat: I was just flashed how perfect everything was. For me, it’s her best tour :firega: I went to TMB, BTWB Ball and artRAVE. She sadly postponed the Joanne tour and finally cancelled it :bradley: While I think artRAVE was the best visually, TMB has something special. I fell in love with her shortly before the concert took place 

wow 7 hours?! Did you get a good spot? I feel like I only stood in line about 30/40 minutes but I also remember it like it was yesterday, can't believe how many years have passed!

MaMaMarryTheNight
18 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

wow 7 hours?! Did you get a good spot? I feel like I only stood in line about 30/40 minutes but I also remember it like it was yesterday, can't believe how many years have passed!

I was front row at the catwalk I remember I almost collapsed when she stood there in her living dress and yelled „OH GOD IT‘S THE TWISTEEEEER“ :bradley:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Archived