šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Confess: What album have you never played from start to finish?

PsychoMaxcara

What album have you never played from start to finish?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. What album have you never played from start to finish?

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP
    • Cheek to Cheek
    • Joanne
    • A Star Is Born
    • Chromatica
    • ARTPOP Act. II ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)
    • None. I *HAVE* listened to all Gaga albums in their entirety.

Featured Posts

PsychoMaxcara

Right, so yesterday I was organizing my digital music collection and it occurred to me that (as much as I hate to admit this on a forum full of Gaga stans [and I very much consider myself to be one as well]) IĀ Ā s t i l lĀ  have yet to listen to some Gaga albums from start to finish without skipping a singleĀ song.

This might sound compulsive, but I feel as though unless I play an album in its entirety at least once or twice, I can't possibly pass judgment on it orĀ evaluate it properly. However, ever since ARTPOP, I've been struggling with that a bit (there is actually a topic on here about how ARTPOP is a no filler albumĀ :derpga:Ā but that's probably in a universe whereĀ Jewels n' Drugs doesn't existĀ :ohwell:).

The Fame, The Fame Monster & Born This Way don't pose any problems for me. Occasionally, I might skip the piano songs on The Fame (Brown Eyes, Again Again), andĀ Highway Unicorn (Road to Flope) on Born This Way, but that's when I'm just not in the mood to force myself.

Initially, I had a really hard time with ARTPOP (in 2013), but it's grown on me a lot over the years. Still, the lows of the album are really low for me (Jewels, Mary Jane Holland).

I've never made it through Cheek to Cheek, Joanne, and A Star is Born.Ā 

tumblr_npa4sgVIIV1uvuda5o1_250.gifĀ 

Ā 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shawniqua Mendes

Only Cheek to CheekĀ 

Ā 

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

TimisaMonster

Joanne,Ā C2C, and ASIB

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

I don't have memories of playing The Fame from start to finish. Since I wasn't a fan at release,Ā I have discovered that album song by song randomly and I skip the ones I dislike when I listen to it.Ā 

All the other ones I have listened from start to finish at least on release day, including Cheek to Cheek and A Star Is Born.

ToxicHot

What? None of them. :awkney:Ā Iā€™m a real stan,Ā I ainā€™t just here for the hits. :ally:

(Obviously ARTPOP Act II doesnā€™t exist.)

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

BlingNotTheMusic

I've listened to them all. C2C definitely the least played but I still really enjoyed it. Especially for cleaning your houseĀ :billie:

Tbh Chromatica is the only album that I actually skip songs (Fun Tonight, Plastic Doll, SL every other) they just feel so out of place

Ok I'm doneĀ :lana:

To all the people who never listened to CTC... you are really missing incredibly smooth VOCALS and moments, she (and Tony) delivered on that album what are you waiting for?!

Shawniqua Mendes
3 minutes ago, Messy vers said:

And asibĀ :cryga:

Oh noo I forgot you don't know Parking Lot (Dialogue) a.k.a her best songĀ :bradley:

Wolałabym być sucha, ale przynajmniej jestem mokra. Szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj, szczaj na mnie, szczaj, szczaj

Stephen

Umm that's so weird to meĀ :poot:Ā If you're a fan why not just listen to the whole album it doesn't even take that long. Sit your ass down and listen chile.

MaMaMarryTheNight

JoanneĀ 

I normally start at John Wayne => Dancin In Circles => Perfect Illusion => skip, skip, skipĀ :huntyga:Ā => Hey Girl and end the albumĀ 

Ā 

dont come at me Joanne stansĀ :dom:

āš”ļøšŸ’– THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUEšŸ’–āš”ļø

I have never played A Star Is Born soundtrack, but I did watch the movie, once.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Guest Messy vers
3 minutes ago, baazyll said:

Oh noo I forgot you don't know Parking Lot (Dialogue) a.k.a her best songĀ :bradley:

You mean scene 69?

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

Umm that's so weird to meĀ :poot:Ā If you're a fan why not just listen to the whole album it doesn't even take that long. Sit your ass down and listen chile.

Exactly.Ā 

This reminds me of the time a shared a bus ride with an acquaintance and we decided to listen to music on his iPod together. As I clicked through albums some were super short and when I asked he said he didn't keep songs he didn't likeĀ :sharon:Ā my OCD was TRIGGERED

Needless to say we are not friendsĀ :huntyga:

Archived