Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tyler Posey reveals his experiences with men

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana
9 hours ago, monketsharona said:

hum one more 'curious straight guy' that have physical moments with other guys but can't admit he's bi / gay.

linda being straight but curious exists. if he doesn’t feel he’s bi he doesn’t have to come out that way lol

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blastertoyo
20 minutes ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

linda being straight but curious exists.

Who is Linda? 
confused britney spears GIF

please enlighten me to death

10 hours ago, alicefromabove said:

This is the best thing I’ve seen all year. 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Xoxo Adriana
1 hour ago, Blastertoyo said:

Who is Linda? 
confused britney spears GIF

linda is a mom of three. happily married to her husband Daryl for 15 years, and works in real estate:vegas: she attends tupperware  gatherings every sunday arvo.

hieronymus
11 hours ago, Born This Way said:

Well gal, I'd say putting a d*** in an a** is sex sex, at least for me, a ghey. Blow jobs aren't like that big of a deal for me. I mean, you can have your own thoughts about what constitutes sex, I don't see why you treat my idea as so incredulous :lolly:

It's not just your idea, it's the way most straight people think too, and it invalidates gay sex. It goes back to that tired, outdated "which one is the man/woman?" and "how do lesbians have sex?" line of thought where there needs to be penile penetration to constitute a sexual encounter as valid in their minds.

FentyGa
3 hours ago, Xoxo Adriana said:

linda being straight but curious exists. if he doesn’t feel he’s bi he doesn’t have to come out that way lol

this

all the **** on this site tryna label him dont even know how toxic they’re being

people are allowed to experiment without having to label themselves with any sexuality. that’s nobody’s business

Xoxo Adriana
35 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

this

all the **** on this site tryna label him dont even know how toxic they’re being

people are allowed to experiment without having to label themselves with any sexuality. that’s nobody’s business

right! like do some not know we have straight users on here?:billie: i can literally name many.

as far as Tyler he seems genuinely down to earth and has even spoken up about transphobia and being open about dating transwomen/seeing transwomen no different to ciswomen in the past. everyone is just labelling him because he has that straight masc vibe. it only makes us as a community look terrible, he is being open and confident about his sexuality.

if this were a cis woman (demi lovato for example), she was praised for coming out and this right here is the double standard. this stigma and stereotype is no different to feminine guys being labeled as “gay”

Chromatican
3 hours ago, TSUNAMI said:

His jaw is too distracting for me  

Is his face lopsided? He is cute, but his jaw is noticeable.

Archived