Featured Posts

Pharamon
14 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Omg omg. We gays keep winning 

New Years Electricity GIF by New Year's Rockin' Eve

lol which dua lipa song is that energetic lmao

14 minutes ago, Aubbie said:

Give me an eventual release of Love is Religion please :giveup:

In my opinion the blessed madonna version is better than the demo. And them adding it to the fifa soundtrack makes me think it will stay the official version. But im very open to being wrong! Probably a deluxe track or int. Bonus track

Werewolves Wanted
14 minutes ago, Jed said:

In my opinion the blessed madonna version is better than the demo. And them adding it to the fifa soundtrack makes me think it will stay the official version. But im very open to being wrong! Probably a deluxe track or int. Bonus track

I don’t mind TBM remix! But the original has my heart. Obviously, we have it so I can listen to it whenever. But it would be nice to have it apart of some side B or a deluxe! 

jimmytimestep

All of this sudden releasing makes it feel even more like Adele is really coming

All the girls rushing to get a single charting before she comes in

1 hour ago, CHROMATICON said:

Everyone serving music and content while Chromatica is facing a historical drought. :spin:

Gaga finally figured out that it must be GP (through charts, streams, views etc.) to ask for new content of hers. She's been so overexposed in the past that every time she pushes something, she gets pulled back. And badly. 

Archived