Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is SFA about Jesus Christ???

Phlop

Featured Posts

She n Jonathan keep looking up for a sign (aka Jesus). I know she said it’s about music but it can also be about the word of God saving her. We know she’s a devoted Italian Catholic so it wouldn’t surprise me and this fan base definitely needs Jesus. 

I think it’s smart to combine religion and mental healing. A lot of addicts also become into religion after healing and RoM was about addiction. What are ur thoughts?

BYE

Just now, breakourstigmas said:

have you watched any interviews this era?

I done had had said she said it was about sine but it could also be a legit SIGN from above (aka Jesus, aka GOD)

BYE

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Phlop said:

I done had had said she said it was about sine but it could also be a legit SIGN from above (aka Jesus, aka GOD)

She said she believes God is a sound (which is probably some quick lil PR talk for the album/song, but whatever)

VOLANTIS

Me wondering if water is wet because it has moisture. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Pennywise
6 minutes ago, Phlop said:

I think it’s smart to combine religion and mental healing.

:yennefer:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

gumzy3000

I think it could be about God or religion or spirituality. The people who think this song is only about a literal Sine need to open up their minds. :awkney:

trolly troll troll

Anderson123

It’s about how music is essentially 12 notes between any octave. Twelve notes and the octave repeats. It’s the same story told over and over. All the artist can offer the world is how they see those 12 notes.

3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

It’s about how music is essentially 12 notes between any octave. Twelve notes and the octave repeats. It’s the same story told over and over. All the artist can offer the world is how they see those 12 notes.

Jesus has 12 disciples

BYE

TimisaMonster

Music is what saved her...fortunately religion has nothing to do with the song or album

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

5 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Music is what saved her...fortunately religion has nothing to do with the song or album

Babylon is part of the Bible though and follows SFA segment (Healing segment)

BYE

Archived