Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney posts new IG video talking about the beach

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Gloria

Why are y'all acting like this is a shocking new development? As someone who has struggled with severe anxiety and depression myself for years, it's clear to me that she has never recovered from her 2007 breakdown. She mentally snapped, and has been in a fragile state ever since. Has anyone stopped to consider that maybe having her under conservatorship is a way of her family protecting her from herself? Every time I see "Free Britney", I think to myself that if she were under no form of supervision and left to her own devices, there's a high possibility that she's probably not capable of taking care of herself. 

Ok this was like Minnie Mouse goes to the beach vibe. Sunscreen and oil, both.

She has posted more videos in bikini and heels ... heels. Clearly going for a sexier vibe in the new videos. 

Cookie Tookie
7 hours ago, MonsterMom said:

Something is so off with her. I feel bad for her, she’s not like an adult. 

Exactly what I’m saying. There is something very odd about this childlike behavior. I mean, only 3 years ago her interviews were so normal and so mature. Now, it’s like a whole different persona is in front of us. Very erratic, jolty, distressed, infantile. It’s tragic.

Anderson123

Who the hell is making her record these creepy vids? Let the woman rest for a bit, she looks like she has had insomnia for like 5 years or more. 

Economy

A video giving us a list of the obvious... Hmmmmm... I too wonder if she's ok or if this is just her being silly

I hope it's the latter :ohno:

JordanBreatheHeavy
32 minutes ago, QueenHunty said:

Why are y'all acting like this is a shocking new development? As someone who has struggled with severe anxiety and depression myself for years, it's clear to me that she has never recovered from her 2007 breakdown. She mentally snapped, and has been in a fragile state ever since. Has anyone stopped to consider that maybe having her under conservatorship is a way of her family protecting her from herself? Every time I see "Free Britney", I think to myself that if she were under no form of supervision and left to her own devices, there's a high possibility that she's probably not capable of taking care of herself. 

I hear you, but stripping someone of their civil rights is just not it. 🙏 

MonsterMom
12 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Exactly what I’m saying. There is something very odd about this childlike behavior. I mean, only 3 years ago her interviews were so normal and so mature. Now, it’s like a whole different persona is in front of us. Very erratic, jolty, distressed, infantile. It’s tragic.

Thank you!!! People thinking she’s cute or quirky...no! I was a teen in the 90s when she came out and she has NEVER acted like this! 

StarstruckIllusion

Britney... its almost November. The beach couldnt be further away from most people’s minds rn lmao

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, QueenHunty said:

I think she is just playing up the dumb blonde act like Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson used to do. She has a weird sense of humour, but she's not dumb she knows people like to see her play that role with little clothes on. Her whole career was built around it. People here saying she is being sincere, honestly I don't buy it. I remember there were parts of her reality TV show when she was a little mean and even on X-Factor. She giving fans these little videos to keep her in the public eye while this whole drama plays out in court. I honestly think she is smarter than she lets on. What I do think is that she is most comfortable playing this role. 

This is all my opinion of course and I do think you have a valid point because of the tone of this video. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Xoxo Adriana

this was really uncomfortable to watch i hope she’s ok:ohno: remember guys, she basically had her childhood/teen years taken away at a v young age. this is probably a result of that.

as long as nothing too serious is going on behind the scenes that we don’t know about already, then i won’t be judging her posts. having her post is better than not hearing from her at all. 

Queen Gloria
1 hour ago, JordanBreatheHeavy said:

I hear you, but stripping someone of their civil rights is just not it. 🙏 

47 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I think she is just playing up the dumb blonde act like Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson used to do. She has a weird sense of humour, but she's not dumb she knows people like to see her play that role with little clothes on. Her whole career was built around it. People here saying she is being sincere, honestly I don't buy it. I remember there were parts of her reality TV show when she was a little mean and even on X-Factor. She giving fans these little videos to keep her in the public eye while this whole drama plays out in court. I honestly think she is smarter than she lets on. What I do think is that she is most comfortable playing this role. 

This is all my opinion of course and I do think you have a valid point because of the tone of this video. 

I understand fans saying "Free Britney!" because you all love and support her, as if she's being held captive, but I really don't think that's the case. Being someone who's struggled with mental illness myself, I see it from another perspective. Her family has probably kept a watchful eye on her for the past decade because she might be a danger to herself as far as self harm and substance abuse, etc, much like when Gaga had people surrounding her at all times to help her and monitor her during the time leading up to Chromatica because of her severe depression. Though it may seem to an outsider that she's being held against her will and being denied her rights, who's to say that it isn't actually the best thing for her? No one knows what's really going on behind closed doors. All of her social media posts clearly show that she's ill and will probably never be the same Britney we once knew before, I wouldn't expect her to ever put out music/perform again. She's probably living in a very controlled, monitored environment where family and friends check up on her regularly and she can get the mental care she needs from therapists/doctors. She isn't the person that became famous 20 years ago, I think some of you need to come to terms with that and look back at her older performances/music and appreciate it for what it is. She's never going to have a 'comeback' at this point. 

Xoxo Adriana
2 hours ago, QueenHunty said:

she definitely isn’t, however there were some insane things she’s been banned from doing because of the conservatorship. which tbh looks more like her freedom is being taken away rather than helping or guiding her. she should be able to have her own phone, and have a carer with her if she’s unable to live by herself.

you’re definitely right about her mentally snapping though. i couldn’t even begin to imagine what she was going through after that. her label made her do two whole studio albums, followed by a world tour not even two years post breakdown. that would’ve been hell for her.

Archived