CHROMATICON
Just now, Zak said:

she should release a new lead single from the deluxe or re-release

That re-release is not happening, I'm sure. :fatcat:

• 2 weeks later...
CHROMATICON
4 minutes ago, Liberdade mi amor said:

y’all get a hobby 😂💀

I honestly hate when people like you who supposedly has access to info most of the fanbase don't, just say stuff KNOWING we are literally so thirsty for new material. If there's something coming and you know about it just be clear. 

Dr Fudge

I love how every song on the album is the next single every day.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Liberdade mi amor
3 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

I honestly hate when people like you who supposedly has access to info most of the fanbase don't, just say stuff KNOWING we are literally so thirsty for new material. If there's something coming and you know about it just be clear. 

u do realize i have a life outside stan culture/am barely ever active and still retain the right to listen to music. now why you think that i can’t tweet whatever the f i want without having to reply to 200 comments to clarify a situation i couldn’t care less about, is beyond me.

Listen to what you’re saying. Lmao.

Justin Drew Bieber
10 minutes ago, Liberdade mi amor said:

y’all get a hobby 😂💀

We wouldn’t be here if insIdeRs like you didn’t always go around spreading codes and puzzles for fans to decipher. 

CHROMATICON
5 minutes ago, Liberdade mi amor said:

u do realize i have a life outside stan culture/am barely ever active and still retain the right to listen to music. now why you think that i can’t tweet whatever the f i want without having to reply to 200 comments to clarify a situation i couldn’t care less about, is beyond me.

Listen to what you’re saying. Lmao.

Yes I understand, I'm not saying you owe us anything, but if you have info just post something like: "I heard Babylon MV is coming next week" there literally is no reason to try to be cryptic knowing you will disappear for the next two weeks leaving this whole cult site scratching their Heads. It’s fun in the beggining but then it gets tiring :crossed: We are literally in one of these most boring eras in pop history and we can't even have concrete insider info to be hyped about, even if it's fake or the info is wrong. 

Like, at least @BabylonHookermakes it interesting and even they and their clues and riddles are  clearer than you are.

Liberdade mi amor
4 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

We wouldn’t be here if insIdeRs like you didn’t always go around spreading codes and puzzles for fans to decipher. 

1 minute ago, CHROMATICON said:

Yes I understand, I'm not saying you owe us anything, but if you have info just post something like: "I heard Babylon MV is coming next week" there literally is no reason to try to be cryptic knowing you will disappear for the next two weeks leaving this whole cult site scratching their Heads. It’s fun in the beggining but then it gets tiring :crossed: We are literally in one of these most boring eras in pop history and we can't even have concrete insider info to be hyped about, even if it's fake or the info is wrong. 

I’m not even.. you know what? Lol. Yea you re right. 💖

Justin Drew Bieber
9 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

Agreed. And he clearly felt starved for attention, I mean why bump a 10 day old thread :rip:. And he KNOWS that people know he’s an insider to a certain degree, and that his random tweets may hold clues for fans to discover. It’s just weird how he’s so rude and pretentious. Telling us to get a hobby.. like :rip:

CHROMATICON
2 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Agreed. And he clearly felt starved for attention, I mean why bump a 10 day old thread :rip:. And he KNOWS that people know he’s an insider to a certain degree, and that his random tweets may hold clues for fans to discover. It’s just weird how he’s so rude and pretentious. Telling us to get a hobby.. like :rip:

EXACTLY. Lo odio. :toofunny:

Liberdade mi amor
1 minute ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

the thread was sent to me along with some screenshots and along some other threads. i only saw them now cause I spend less than 2 hours online every other week. lmao. rude or not. the need for a hobby writes itself. 

If some people didn't present themselves as insiders they could tweet whatever they want about whatever song without any problems :haroon:

Archived