Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

First/last produced songs of each album?

Massive Monster

Featured Posts

Massive Monster

So do we know what are the first and last produced and finalised songs on each album?

I just remember Heavy Metal Lover is the last on BTW (one of my favourites ever)

Help a bro out

Really want to find out for Chromatica

Thanks a lot 

Kind regards

xoxo Craig

The first track done was Stupid Love. It was written for ASIB but it "didn't fit", so Gaga kept it and then they finished it. It was completed as a demo in 2018, but Max Martin finished the final version in early 2019.

The last thing that was done was the interludes, specifically Chromatica II. 

End Racism Now

As far as I know, Born This Way was the first from BTW, ARTPOP was the first from ARTPOP, Angel Down was the first from Joanne and Stupid Love was the first from Chromatica

(It's rumored that Bloody Mary was meant for TFM but we don't know if it's true, by Gaga's official words, it's Born This Way)

Massive Monster
4 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Venus for ARTPOP. It was finished like less than a month from release.

And Gaga produced it

Girl was late handing out her essay :laughga:

Kind regards

LittleMonster20

I also think Rain On Me was one of the last finished songs of Chromatica, since Gaga posted a pic of her in the studio with Ariana earlier this year, and it looked like it was shot right before the era since she already had the pink hair. I assume the most of the album was done before end 2019, which is when she got the pink hair.

3 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

The first track done was Stupid Love. It was written for ASIB but it "didn't fit", so Gaga kept it and then they finished it. It as completed as a demo in 2018, but Max Martin finished the final version in early 2019.

The last thing that was done was the interludes, specifically Chromatica II. 

That could be true, but I think they did these way back in 2018. I remember seeing her in the studio with an orchestral group. Could’ve been for something ASIB-related though.

FfFfFfFF
Just now, LittleMonster20 said:

That could be true, but I think they did these way back in 2018. I remember seeing her in the studio with an orchestral group. Could’ve been for something ASIB-related though.

It was for Before I Cry.

LittleMonster20
3 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

It was for Before I Cry.

Oh yes, I completely forgot. I haven’t listened to that song in ages!

Sneaky Oliver

I remember her saying Heavy Metal Lover was the last one to make the cut for BTW. Also MJH was the last one for ARTPOP since it was 'fighting' for a spot against Brooklyn Nights

I’m on my Legacy Act era

xoxo Craig
18 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I also think Rain On Me was one of the last finished songs of Chromatica, since Gaga posted a pic of her in the studio with Ariana earlier this year, and it looked like it was shot right before the era since she already had the pink hair. I assume the most of the album was done before end 2019, which is when she got the pink hair.

The orchestra back in 2018 was for 'Before I Cry" on ASIB. Gaga said on Gaga Radio that the last thing that was finished was the interludes because they wanted a way to tie the album together.

End Racism Now

LittleMonster20
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

The orchestra back in 2018 was for 'Before I Cry" on ASIB. Gaga said on Gaga Radio that the last thing that was finished was the interludes because they wanted a way to tie the album together.

Oh okay, thanks! I didn’t know that, I was barely on Gaga Radio.

Blastertoyo
12 minutes ago, reversewarhol said:

ARTPOP

First- ARTPOP (Jan 2012) & Aura (April 2012)

Last: Dope (Feb 2013) & Venus (July 2013)

Is this including I Wanna Be With You though? Since it’s technically a Dope demo? 

please enlighten me to death

VOLANTIS
16 minutes ago, reversewarhol said:

The Fame:

First- Brown Eyes & Again Again (March 2006)

Last - Starstruck (started in March 2008, finished in Sept 2008)

The Fame Monster:

First: Monster (written in March 2009, finished in May 2009) and Telephone (started in April 2008, finished Sept 2009)

Last- Teeth

Born This Way:

First- Born This Way (Feb 2010 in London) & Fashion of His Love (probably March 2010 around when McQueen died)

Last: Heavy Metal Lover (finished March-April 2011)

ARTPOP

First- ARTPOP (Jan 2012) & Aura (April 2012)

Last: Dope (Feb 2013) & Venus (July 2013)

Joanne:

First: Angel Down (around Jan-March 2015)

Last: Hey Girl & Just Another Day (both August 2016)

Chromatica:

First: Stupid Love (Nov 2017)

Last: Replay (last song finished in Jan 2020)

Rolled in with timestamps and everything. :heart: Thank you. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

ristretto
54 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I remember her saying Heavy Metal Lover was the last one to make the cut for BTW. Also MJH was the last one for ARTPOP since it was 'fighting' for a spot against Brooklyn Nights

But MJH wasn't the last one to be DONE, you're just referring to a tracklist situation she tweeted about. She talked about/played MJH backstage at the BTWB for fans in Stockholm, which was 1,5 years before ARTPOP was released.

Better Day

Again Again was the first song written for The Fame, Starstruck was the last song.

Aura was the first song written for ARTPOP and Venus being the last.

Going by the sound of it, Heal Me was the first song written for ASIB because it was written/produced same time as The Cure. Going by that logic, LMR could of been the first song written for Chromatica because it has the same feeling as TC, HM & HBF. I am positive it was written in 2017 with those songs.

Together You And I!

Archived