💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B goes OFF, deactivates Twitter

COOOK

Featured Posts

Chlorine Sevigny
30 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Are you guys trying to be ironic on purpose..? :smh: "she should do this" "she could have done that' "she shouldn't act like this" literally her entire point is she's tired of people having opinions on everything does. she's a grown ass woman. young gay men are so entitled to telling women how they think they should behave and it's getting on my nerves, it's clearly gotten on her nerves and of course as soon as she points it out yall wanna tell her to shut the **** up. 

Please find another way to look "woke" this one didn't work. 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
coolninjaguy
3 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Always shouting and swearing wtf calm down.

not a man telling a woman what to do :fail:

littlepotter
1 minute ago, PussPuss said:

Please find another way to look "woke" this one didn't work. 

Sweetie... Woke?

The woman literally was critiquing a screenshot of fans saying she shouldn't discuss her private life, and she said it's no one's business if she wants to talk about her private life, and she's tired of being told what to do. And then your response is "she should keep her life private" :lmao: if someone telling you to MIND YOUR BUSINESS is too "woke" for you then that's embarrassing. If you have another nonsense phrase to throw at me feel free to lmao.png and not waste my time again

chaeri pls

Chlorine Sevigny
Just now, littlepotter said:

Sweetie... Woke?

The woman literally was critiquing a screenshot of fans saying she shouldn't discuss her private life, and she said it's no one's business if she wants to talk about her private life, and she's tired of being told what to do. And then your response is "she should keep her life private" :lmao: if someone telling you to MIND YOUR BUSINESS is too "woke" for you then that's embarrassing. If you have another nonsense phrase to throw at me feel free to lmao.png and not waste my time again

Let me break this down real quick. 

Point A.) You are in fact a young gay man, what gives you any right to speak for Cardi by your own logic? Mind YOUR own business.

Point B.) Cardi has disabled her own twitter. I am supporting that decision if she feels it is best for her. Lest we forget this is a woman who threw a show at Nicki Minaj at the Met Ball. She has issues dealing with anger and if she has identified twitter as a trigger and she disabled it, more power to her. Genuinely. 

Point C.) On the subject of other women, it speaks volumes you had nothing to say about Cardi needing to put Ariana down in her rant? I guess this didn't apply to the shoestring narrative you were building for "Yass" reactions and brownie points as being a gay man but not THAT type of gay man — you're one of the good ones, see?!

Point D.) I can say whatever I want about Cardi B whether she or you like it or not. 

ToxicHot
38 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Are you guys trying to be ironic on purpose..? :smh: "she should do this" "she could have done that' "she shouldn't act like this" literally her entire point is she's tired of people having opinions on everything does. she's a grown ass woman. young gay men are so entitled to telling women how they think they should behave and it's getting on my nerves, it's clearly gotten on her nerves and of course as soon as she points it out yall wanna tell her to shut the **** up. 

No? :awkney: I wasn't trying to be critical or negative at all, just objective.

I was clearly empathizing with her because I don't enjoy seeing my favorite celebrities upset or in distress, and I'm trying to understand the entire situation better. She can respond or take action in any way she chooses to, I'm just concerned if this is gonna have any repercussions for her or not (hopefully not). This has nothing to do with us (me, at least) feeling entitled, either. I'm discussing this on a forum, not directly into her DMs. :smh:

Also - "young gay men", really? And pointing out that she's a woman? Those also have NOTHING to do with this, so why even pull out those cards? It doesn't matter what celebrity or public figure does this (male or female), my opinion wouldn't change.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Chromatislaps
3 hours ago, Tempest said:

I gained so much respect for her when she said “the only person that could control me is my daughter.” 

in the words of our queen Joanne: I am my daughter's mother :lolly:

littlepotter
16 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

Point A.) You are in fact a young gay man, what gives you any right to speak for Cardi by your own logic? Mind YOUR own business.

Nowhere am I speaking for Cardi, but only reiterating the points she herself has made, that's kind of the whole point :rip: my god, really girl?

17 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

Point B.) Cardi has disabled her own twitter. I am supporting that decision if she feels it is best for her. Lest we forget this is a woman who threw a show at Nicki Minaj at the Met Ball. She has issues dealing with anger and if she has identified twitter as a trigger and she disabled it, more power to her. Genuinely. 

I don't see how this relates to what I said to you or how the shoe fits into this conversation but... great! 

17 minutes ago, PussPuss said:

Point C.) On the subject of other women, it speaks volumes you had nothing to say about Cardi needing to put Ariana down in her rant? I guess this didn't apply to the shoestring narrative you were building for "Yass" reactions and brownie points as being a gay man but not THAT type of gay man — you're one of the good ones, see?!

What does Ariana have to do with anything I said to you? And what on earth are you talking about with that whole dissection of my personality as if you know anything about me past this one reply that got you upset? No really there's something wrong, because I literally said "we should mind our own business and not police how women act and what women say" and your idea of a response to that is to criticize me for not policing Cardi on how she should address Ariana :lmao: How much clearer can my point be? I'm so done

The funny thing to me is that I remember you defending Aretha when she said "**** Ariana" and praising her for just saying what's on her mind without worrying about how people are gonna interpret it. But now when Cardi said she's not Ariana suddenly to you it's her bringing other women down? Not only that but apparently I'm a poser and a fraud for failing to address that comment? Girl.

At the end of the day this is a pop forum and we're here to discuss popular stars, of course we're gonna have our opinions on them, but it was very weird to see so many people flat out act like they didn't acknowledge what cardi said and do the exact same thing she was complaining about

chaeri pls

It's a shame that pop artists have to put up with so much on social media.  Other people in the public eye such as actors don't get this amount of constant grief.  Cardi B is right.  But I would have said "like I came from Disney or Nickelodeon" instead of mentioning Ariana by name.  Ariana is a person too, and all people should be shown kindness and respect.   I know Cardi was just using Ariana as an example, but it was unnecessary.

I live outside the space time continuum.

SevenWonder

She does have some good points. I hate Twitter for many of the reasons she brings up.

But no one is FORCING her to be a famous performer. She can always get an office job like most of the world. I'd imagine her DMs wouldn't be so burdensome then...

Chromatography
5 hours ago, littlepotter said:

i’m not a young gay man but go off. 

all i said is she could have just deactivated. i didn’t tell her to do anything. she’s just feeding the trolls and they don’t need fed.

Cardi B used the N-word 12 times in that recording. That would end the career of a white person. And no, I do not want to talk about race, here, now.

Imagine having opinionated fans with a personality like that. What goes around comes around.

NORMANDIE
8 hours ago, GeeYewWhai said:

That’s what you signed up for. It’s been like this since the beatles. Don’t blame the people, blame the system.

No. Blame the crazy people.

23 hours ago, Red said:

Imagine if Gaga had the balls to come off at liddos like that, this would be Gagadaily the day after

DEDQmyCWsAAqm0l.jpg

is this a picture from a book by the Jehovah's-Katy-Perry-flopsters? :oprah:

Everything could be everything (it could mean anything)

littlepotter

17 hours ago, Fresco said:

Cardi B used the N-word 12 times in that recording. That would end the career of a white person. And no, I do not want to talk about race, here, now.

Imagine having opinionated fans with a personality like that. What goes around comes around.

You can't just bring up the most racially charged word and then say i dont wanna talk abour race :rip: the mental gymnastics

chaeri pls

Archived