💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B goes OFF, deactivates Twitter

COOOK

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
35 minutes ago, Red said:

Imagine if Gaga had the balls to come off at liddos like that, this would be Gagadaily the day after

DEDQmyCWsAAqm0l.jpg

Ewwww you used a Jehovah Witness "paradise" photo :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster
31 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Oh Cardi... :smh: I’m sure looking at your mentions and stuff can get annoying, but was this really necessary? And deactivating your whole Twitter too?? 

She easily could just turn off notifications...so dramatic 

1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Ewwww you used a Jehovah Witness "paradise" photo :smh:

Yep it's a meme :billie:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Fandoms are toxic. Across the board. You see it in the RPDR fandom too. People literally telling queens to kill themselves like it’s a damn joke. 

The best way to avoid this is to not get so personal with your fans and not pay attention to the comment sections. It’s a recipe for disaster. You can’t be everything to everyone. 

ToxicHot
14 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

She easily could just turn off notifications...so dramatic 

Yeah, and another thing, she’s a grown-ass woman who isn’t just a public figure but also has music and a career to promote. I understand she’s annoyed, frustrated, and perhaps even angry at tweets, etc. But this is just no way to act..... And it’s not a good look either. 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

TimisaMonster
3 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Yeah, and another thing, she’s a grown-ass woman who isn’t just a public figure but also has music and a career to promote. I understand she’s annoyed, frustrated, and perhaps even angry at tweets, etc. But this is just no way to act..... And it’s not a good look either. 

Plus we all know they reactivate 2 days later like nothing happened...

1 hour ago, COOOK said:

1000% truth. Seeing people with Gagas name and songs in their handles and pfp spew, I mean spewing, sh!t out the side of their mouth, like the entirety of the world can't see it. Like people don't have feelings. The audacity to step to BloodPop and Sarah, specifically, knowing how much they mean to her. I don't understand the casualness in which people act online like this. 

Can you imagine waking up to 100s or 1000s or messages with some variant of "I hate you,the things you make and the way you look is a joke,just kill yourself" every.single.day???? To expect a person to easily let that stuff slide after day in day out abuse is unrealistic. They are human not superhuman.

So when they basically stop interacting with fans, shut off comments, pop off and disappear, understand they are trying to save their spirit and sanity.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

myluis617

Cardi has points I feel bad for her. I dont like some kf her lufe choices but I have learned to keep my mouth shut when it comes to other people's relationships. Offset and Cardi are a working progress and Im atleast happy Offset is trying to make their relationship last. 

ShayCristoforo

I don't have a ton of sympathy. I like Cardi, but anyone who lives as a celebrity and accepts millions of dollars:

You are subject to public scrutiny, especially for questionable behavior. If you don't like it, there are tons of non-celeb jobs for a lower salary. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

20 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

But this is just no way to act..... And it’s not a good look either. 

This really needs to be said to the posters. Social media is communication tool. If fans consistently use that tool to be disrespectful bullies, then anyone has the right to revoke and modify that access. There's a reason Beyonce drops her art, no warning, talks to two major media outlets, then dips. It's the only way she can live her life in peace.  Rihanna can live her life bc she does not interact with fans on social. You wanna demand albums and sh!t on all her others passions? :bye:  She'll pop off great comebacks but there is zero back and forth.

Cardi, like Gaga, is social and engaged. She likes to talk to people but the internet is trash. And Gaga, like Cardi, I fear, will one day truly have enough. The way she snapped when that dude assumed she was paid to help get out the vote, hints at that future.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

GeeYewWhai

That’s what you signed up for. It’s been like this since the beatles. Don’t blame the people, blame the system.

Nothing Happened

She could always not be on social media. Once they do they, they legit make themselves even more pubically accessed 

BYE

Archived