Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Messi-ER eras: ARTPOP vs. Chromatica

PsychoMaxcara

Messi-ER eras: ARTPOP vs. Chromatica  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Which era is the messiest era in the outstanding career of Mother Monster?

• ARTPOP
    • Chromatica
    • Bonus: Ava Max's Heaven & Hell

Featured Posts

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

It's not like Corona is devastating communities or anything :saladga: We would've had a 6 show tour by now if it wasn't for that mess. Y'all really can't blame Gaga this :madge:

Please let's not pretend she didn't get some opportunities to perform her songs : SLN, Graham Norton Show, Jimmy Fallon, some acoustic home performances, a live stream event, Billboard Music Awards, iHeart Fest, MTV Unplugged events or anything. 

It's sad for the tour I agree. But the great opportunities were unlimited the last few months.

Chromatica is not messy. It was short but very neat. Few but good. It was a very mature era, few interviews, three good vids. Only legends can. Honestly. 

hello hello baby.

lol i really can't understand why some of you think chromatica is a mess, it's quite the opposite :yennefer: a really safe era played with the cards they had

ARTPOP remains as her most troubled era, as sad as it sounds

... and now i just sit in silence.

Sepsami
13 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Please let's not pretend she didn't get some opportunities to perform her songs : SLN, Graham Norton Show, Jimmy Fallon, some acoustic home performances, a live stream event, Billboard Music Awards, iHeart Fest, MTV Unplugged events or anything. 

It's sad for the tour I agree. But the great opportunities were unlimited the last few months.

She was on Graham Norton and they weren't doing performances because it was all filmed from home, she did do Chromatica's livestream where she appeared and danced with fans, she performed a Chromatica medley at the VMA's and SWEPT it aswell, surving all sorts of different looks :diane: she also had multiple radio appearances AND a project with Apple Music where she talks about songs on Chromatica :ohwell:

The only thing you could critique her on is the long hiatus between Stupid Love & Rain On Me, and even then Corona was coming up in that period, they must've been uncertain for a long time.

Just another thread proving fans will never be satisfied :ohwell: 

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

Just another thread proving fans will never be satisfied :ohwell: 

Please I've been more supporting since 2008 more than many people here :yennefer:

I'm just saying the excuse of Covid to justify she's not performing is not valid anymore. Gaga is probably one of the biggest artist in the world and she has issues to book performances ? Miley Cyrus has performed like 20 times in many events in the last two months. And I won't quote all the artists (even small artists) who achieved to book live events in the last six months. Gaga has performed once in 8 months. 

It's all fine I'll take what she'll be giving to us. But it's just dumb to rise the Covid-19 card anytime it's about promo schedule. It only affects Lady Gaga right now apparently. 

Sepsami
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Please I've been more supporting since 2008 more than many people here :yennefer:

I'm just saying the excuse of Covid to justify she's not performing is not valid anymore. Gaga is probably one of the biggest artist in the world and she has issues to book performances ? Miley Cyrus has performed like 20 times in many events in the last two months. And I won't quote all the artists (even small artists) who achieved to book live events in the last six months. Gaga has performed once in 8 months. 

It's all fine I'll take what she'll be giving to us. But it's just dumb to rise the Covid-19 card anytime it's about promo schedule. It only affects Lady Gaga right now apparently. 

If she doesn't want to perform from home, she doesn't want to :ohwell: We've had plenty of QUALITY content 

Calling the era a mess because of it is a bigger reach than saying WAP deserves SOTY :poot:

6 hours ago, Sepsami said:

If she doesn't want to perform from home, she doesn't want to :ohwell: We've had plenty of QUALITY content 

Calling the era a mess because of it is a bigger reach than saying WAP deserves SOTY :poot:

Miley literally performed on SNL, had a MTV special, iheartradio, VMAs, that’s just from what I can think of off the top of my tongue. And this is just with one single out.

Dont get me started on Dia Lupa and Doja Cat. 

BYE

JusKeepBreathin

That's tough. But I still think the ARTPOP wins only by a little. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Chromatica is my choice. Because it legit was a choice to let the era just go.

ARTPOP at least she wanted it to go somewhere but it wasn’t. At least we got appearances and performances too.

BYE

samuelx

literally chromatica was released during a pandemic, and one of the biggest black movements we've seen in history in a very long time, I don't blame her for going off the radar, she probably felt really selfish for releasing chromatica. I feel so bad for her cause it didn't get to shine like she wanted it to

ARTPOP was such a messy era, sadly. But we've all survived it.:pawsup:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

GovernmentHookah

I feel like Haus Laboratories has had more of an exposure this year than Chromatica haha. Jokes aside, I hope we’re given a nice surprise before this year is over.

GunninMan

Y’all can be so ****ing annoying omfg...

Just because she’s not on every single talk show and performing three times a week doesn’t mean that Chromatica has been a messy era. Ever heard of overexposure? A la Born This Way?

Archived